PDA

View Full Version : Accessible Text Editor in Wordbuilder

Annabelle
06-16-2013, 10:21 PM
I don't know if this is a practical suggestion, but I wonder, is it a possibility that the Wordbuilder software of Symphonic Choirs can have a text editor that is screenreader accessible? This is especially important for someone like me who wants to use the software as a VST within Sonar 8.5. When I try it now, JAWS (Job Access With Speech) can't fully focus on the Wordbuilder, because all the other stuff in Sonar gets in the way. I'd also appreciate it if there's a Context Menu that JAWS can recognize with text-based icons, dialogue boxes, and buttons that are easy to find. The reason why I ask this is because it seems that everything in Play 3 is more graphic-based and image-based, which JAWS can't recognize or understand. For any of the administrators and developers, here is a list of controls that are recognized by JAWS. Note that these controls have to have text-based icons that go with them, since JAWS does not read and recognize icons with bitmap images. More information about JAWS is available at: http://www.freedomscientific.com/jaws-hq.asp
1. 3-State Button
2. Button
3. Button Menu
4. Checkbox
5. Combo Box
6. Dialogue
7. Edit
8. Edit Combo
9. Extended Select List Box
10. Graphic
11. Group Box
12. Header Bar