PDA

View Full Version : White Noise

White Noise
06-20-2006, 07:20 AM
Name: Edward White

Profession: Composer, producer & session guitarist.

Did my first film score in 2002 for the internationally released supernatural thriller, Nine Lives, available in the US through Lionsgate Home Entertainment. I'm represented by Tsunami in the UK, but, am hoping to secure US representation this year.

A portfolio careerist, I am writing music for adverts, corporates, TV and film, setting up a film production company called Team George (more on that soon), producing the music of hot Irish/Iranian songstress Mitra Djalili, teaching guitar and doing session work to pay the mortgage.

I use Nuendo 2.2, Kontakt 2, Reason 2.5 on a Pentium 4 3.25 ghz PC and abuse the following East West libraries at least once a day - EWQLSO Gold Pro XP, Symphony Choirs, RA, Hardcore Bass, Stromdrum, PMI Bosendorffer.

My buzz phrase of the moment is "East West rock!!!"

fongi
06-20-2006, 02:34 PM
Hi White Noise and welcome. Chris :D

Crossingsound
06-20-2006, 10:10 PM
sounds like you are doing excellent! keep it up my friend.

luima
06-21-2006, 04:24 AM
Edward,
Nice to meet you. Itīs enjoyable to have good talents around here.
Luis

tango9jeff
06-26-2006, 08:12 PM
howdy mate!! Great to have you hear with us all! :)

Nathan Allen Pinard
06-26-2006, 11:59 PM
Name: Edward White

Profession: Composer, producer & session guitarist.

Did my first film score in 2002 for the internationally released supernatural thriller, Nine Lives, available in the US through Lionsgate Home Entertainment. I'm represented by Tsunami in the UK, but, am hoping to secure US representation this year.

A portfolio careerist, I am writing music for adverts, corporates, TV and film, setting up a film production company called Team George (more on that soon), producing the music of hot Irish/Iranian songstress Mitra Djalili, teaching guitar and doing session work to pay the mortgage.

I use Nuendo 2.2, Kontakt 2, Reason 2.5 on a Pentium 4 3.25 ghz PC and abuse the following East West libraries at least once a day - EWQLSO Gold Pro XP, Symphony Choirs, RA, Hardcore Bass, Stromdrum, PMI Bosendorffer.

My buzz phrase of the moment is "East West rock!!!"

Yeah, she's kinda hot...