PDA

View Full Version : My request's

focus
08-20-2013, 08:35 AM
1: in build virtual room for better and more realistic panning

2: some sort sequencer/piano roll to create small melodys/phrases

3: being able to chose the velocity of each instruments on different places on the piano roll

4: an on/off button for a divisi function when loaded multi instruments

i think that is all for now.
kind regards

-Lawson-
08-20-2013, 09:34 AM
1) I'm pretty sure VEP5 has something similar; it would be cool if EWQL did it too.

2) That's what a DAW is for.

3) That's what a DAW is for, too.

4) That would be really handy.

focus
08-20-2013, 09:55 AM
yeah you are right that you can do that in daws, but nevertheless i think it would be pretty cool if you could do that inside play too(other companies have already done it) ,so it will be a bit less time consuming to create the melody's inside daws, thanks for your replay.

Kind regards

C4L88
08-20-2013, 10:28 AM
For 1 a few people, myself included, use Parallax Audio's Virtual Soundstage. It works quite well and you can try a demo. Would be cool to see in Play though.

focus
08-20-2013, 10:52 AM
i know, i have already used it for some of my work, and it's pretty amazing.
thanks for your replay.
Kind regards

pkm
08-20-2013, 11:02 AM
yeah you are right that you can do that in daws, but nevertheless i think it would be pretty cool if you could do that inside play too(other companies have already done it) ,so it will be a bit less time consuming to create the melody's inside daws, thanks for your replay.

Kind regards

I don't know a single sample player with a built in piano roll or how that might be implemented. Who has done it?

focus
08-20-2013, 11:11 AM
vienna symphonic library's(vsl) has done it with their vienna instruments pro
Kind regards.

pkm
08-20-2013, 12:30 PM
vienna symphonic library's(vsl) has done it with their vienna instruments pro
Kind regards.

I see, that's pretty cool. Seems easier to do it in the sequencer for me, but I see what you're looking for.

C4L88
08-20-2013, 12:41 PM
Yeah I can see a bit of use in it. I use Play standalone quite a bit, just when I'm coming up with melodies, then switch to the DAW, and having a built in piano roll could just help in developing the initial melody