View Full Version : Sherief83!

Sherief83
06-26-2006, 10:23 AM
hello!
Name :Sherief Abraham
Main occupation : Student
State, Country : Florida, orlando, USA

*Sad Violin: on*
Thought I would introduce my self, I'm 22 right now, a college student in engineering. kind of late in a way but I haven't givin up yet. I started music when I was 7, I absolutly hated my piano lessons for 4 years. I was very sure that I will never touch a musical instrument again. But I was challenged one day by my school teacher, who in the end, threw me out of the class cause I didn't know what i was doing. But that day somehow triggered this thing where I just wanted to proove him wrong. And so I started to get into music again, ofcourse I proved my self to him and the class, later own he bacame my piano lesson teacher, taught me for 3 years, at the end of those three years, he told me that he taught me every thing and that I supposdly surpassed him which I have no idea if he is right or wrong yet. but then at that moment, I took my way to music. I started to hate conventional music and started to change the music to my liking or what I thought it should be. That road led me to composing.
*Sad Violin: off*

that's it for the drama:D

I currently have my site which is www.myspace.com/sheriefmusic for those who are interested in knowning how awesome i am. *Absolutle sarcasm: on* :D

fongi
06-26-2006, 10:27 AM
Hi Sherief, welcome , Ive already heard some of your titles you write nice music. Chris:D

Crossingsound
06-26-2006, 11:51 AM
Hey Buddy,
I am also a fellow O-towner. Nice to meet you

Eric

Michael W
06-26-2006, 12:01 PM
Hi Sherief83,
I listened to your music. It sounds great!
Only this depressing "sad" Titles :D
but nevertheless very nice tunes.

Welcome on Board!

Sherief83
06-29-2006, 06:29 AM
thanks guys. yeah I just noticed that I have too many "sad"...lol it's part of life i guess, or a phase of life. thank you guys again.

tchoyy
06-29-2006, 07:25 AM
he told me that he taught me every thing and that I supposdly surpassed him which I have no idea if he is right or wrong yet.

It happened the same thing with my guitar teacher...
But I doubt, he's a bassist :D :D :D

Sherief83
06-30-2006, 05:59 PM
I actually think that I got musically worse. Not that I'm trying to get complments, but I'm playing from my feelings with absolutle no knowledge of how to write or read music sheets and not putting rules of music at all. One of these days I'll get enough courge and go through correcting my methodes. but right now I'm free with my feelings to break the rules and do anything!