PDA

View Full Version : Spaces Feature requests

LGK_Dude
01-16-2014, 06:13 PM
First off, let me say I'm LOVING spaces!! But there are a few feature requests I would love to see, in order of importance:

1. A "next preset" button. I must admit having to click the presets button and select the next preset via the mouse from the list is a bit of a drag when you need to audition spaces quickly. Having a simple "next preset" button would solve this for me.

2. Rename the "input signal" knob to "output level" since it doesn't actually control the input into the reverb, but instead controls the output signal. Very confusing to me that something that controls the output of a signal is named "input signal."

3. Instead of just having low and high pass filters, consider adding a basic EQ as well? Granted I can add my own EQ before or after the reverb, the same can be said with adding my own filters as well, so why not have an EQ on the reverb itself, maybe with the ability to make it pre or post reverb.

Thanks for listening, and keep up the great work!!

Jeff Hayat
01-16-2014, 06:58 PM
1. Excellent idea.

2. Agreed.

3. Good idea, but doubt this would ever happen.

Cheers.

Ping
01-16-2014, 11:55 PM
1. A "next preset" button. I must admit having to click the presets button and select the next preset via the mouse from the list is a bit of a drag when you need to audition spaces quickly. Having a simple "next preset" button would solve this for me.
They could simply put Reverb and Presets windows in one single window.

The Reverb window shows as good as nothing on a large amount of place.