PDA

View Full Version : New vocal types with wordbuilder

Mad Electronic Tunes
01-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Hello,

I would like to suggest some new vocal types that I would like to see. If possible (something I really want :p) the ability to use with the wordbuilder program.

- More different children's choirs
Girl's sounds as well as boys
From different parts of the world, because I think the different accents that some languages have can make some very interesting vocals (I.e: Asian, African, eastern european, Brasillian vocals)
- Soul/funk/Jazzy (House) vocals :eguitar::cool:
I.e: something like the vocals used in Ride on time by Black Box, Joyce Simms, Technotronic, Louis Armstrong, Otis Redding, the Temptations, Jackson 5, Stevie Wonder, Barry White

- A bit raw-like vocals :headbang::punk-band:
I.e: something along the line of singers like Jonathan Davis from Korn, Chino Moreno from Deftones, Pete Loeffler from Chevelle, Lacey Sturm (former FlyLeaf Singer), Maynard James Keenan from Tool / a Perfect Circle

Along with vocals being used in conjunction with the wordbuilder, I would also like some standard phrases pronounced/sung in different ways.
I.e.: Heyheyhey/ooh/aah/Oh yeah/Lala/etc.

I would love to create some vocals for my dance tracks with that kind of stuff.

Also, if there's already some new vocal stuff in the works, could you people give some information about that (or for any other new stuff that you're working on)? If there's anything interesting coming, I would like to save up money for it.

Annabelle
03-13-2014, 03:05 PM
I have a pole that I've made in this section regarding choirs. If you'd like, you can feel free to vote on this pole.

Mad Electronic Tunes
03-13-2014, 04:57 PM
Thanks. I already voted on that poll, though :)

Kinda odd to see this suggestion finally on the forum. I created it over a month ago. Took a rather long time for it to be approved :confused: