PDA

View Full Version : Suggestion: WordBuilder - option for reset on every stop/playback start.

blackcom
03-08-2014, 10:43 AM
I think it would be nice to have an option to reset the wordbuilder on every stop/playback stop.

For certain workflows this could be very practical indeed.

Annabelle
04-16-2014, 07:02 AM
How about an option where if you pause playback, instead of going to the beginning of the text, it will continue where you left off? The reason why I suggest this is because I've put a CC20 at the beginning of my score, and I've set the spacebar to Play/Pause, and it drives me crazy that Wordbuilder insists on going back to the beginning of the text in the middle of a sequence when I press play again.

C4L88
04-16-2014, 07:40 AM
It would also be nice if you could just move a marker on where wordbuilder starts on for the next note/playback

You'd have to keep wordbuilder open to do that, which will take up screen real estate but at least allows you to start where you properly want to

Then there is also the option that it "counts" how many notes are ahead of it and starts on what the appropriate word is supposed to be, though that my require a lot of tricky programming

blackcom
05-19-2014, 06:01 PM
How about an option where if you pause playback, instead of going to the beginning of the text, it will continue where you left off? The reason why I suggest this is because I've put a CC20 at the beginning of my score, and I've set the spacebar to Play/Pause, and it drives me crazy that Wordbuilder insists on going back to the beginning of the text in the middle of a sequence when I press play again.

Hey thanks, seems like my feature is allready implemented. Just use CC20 as you suggest ;)

Annabelle
05-21-2014, 11:31 AM
One thing I'd like to see is a feature where the Time Editor is an Edit field, where you can type in how long or short you want a specific letter to be. Rather than a graphical representation which can't be recognized by screen readers. Even a slider would be nice, whether it's an up/down slider, or a left/right slider.