PDA

View Full Version : East West Bosendorfer Giga Library to Kontakt format?

Mega
05-27-2005, 02:48 PM
I see that Gold Pro will now include the full version of the East West Steinway B. Are there any plans to similarly convert the old East West Bosendorfer to Kontakt/Kompact? I am not referring to the PMI Bosendorfer 290 Plug-in, but the old East West Bosendorfer 275 Giga library. It would be nice to run it along side other Kontakt/Kompakt libraries like EWQLSO Gold. I know each user can try themselves to convert the library from Giga using Kontakt, but not all users have the full blown Kontakt and also the conversions are not always perfect. So it would be better if the developer themselves reprogram the library for Kontakt/Kompakt and perhaps add all the nice filtered layers and special features that the nicely revamped East West Steinway B for Kontakt/Kompakt now has.

Doug Rogers
05-27-2005, 02:59 PM
I see that Gold Pro will now include the full version of the East West Steinway B. Are there any plans to similarly convert the old East West Bosendorfer to Kontakt/Kompact? I am not referring to the PMI Bosendorfer 290 Plug-in, but the old East West Bosendorfer 275 Giga library. It would be nice to run it along side other Kontakt/Kompakt libraries like EWQLSO Gold. I know each user can try themselves to convert the library from Giga using Kontakt, but not all users have the full blown Kontakt and also the conversions are not always perfect. So it would be better if the developer themselves reprogram the library for Kontakt/Kompakt and perhaps add all the nice filtered layers and special features that the nicely revamped East West Steinway B for Kontakt/Kompakt now has.

We'll consider this. Thanks for the suggestion.

- Doug