PDA

View Full Version : Salutations!

chama
08-06-2006, 12:04 PM
...and greetings from the den!

I'm Chama C. Fox, 29 years old, Swedish but living in Germany, software developer, currently a hobby musician, self-taught composer and always searching for a more beautiful (or at least expressive) melody.

A short while ago I picked up the Symphonic Orchestra Gold edition and spent a happy evening listening to all the great sounds therein. That was just miles better than anything I had played with, and I was (and still am) so excited.

Then I found this forum and listened to some of your creations. Man, there's some seriously great stuff and great people here! I hope to contribute with some of my upcoming music. With this library, I want to write lots! :)

Regards: Chama (http://www.chama.de/)

fongi
08-06-2006, 03:19 PM
Hi Chama, welcome here youll enjoy it Im sure Im also a non German living here! :)

SBallard
08-07-2006, 07:40 AM
Hello Chama and welcome. I got my copy of Gold a little over a month ago and am still excited about it. It improved my sound greatly and I am thankful for it. I am now looking forward to getting XP and others here at soundsonline. Have fun with it and i'm looking forward to hearing what you come up with.

Counterpoint
08-07-2006, 04:18 PM
Hi Chama,

Nice to see you've joined these forums. I've heard a number of your tracks over the past few years, so your name is familiar to me! :D Lots of fun stuff you've got posted on your site! Some of those furry-inspired tunes are just great.

Best of luck with your new symphonic adventures!

Cheers,

- Matt

chama
08-08-2006, 07:52 AM
Hi there, Matt! You kind of surprised me there, since I thought I was totally unknown. I miss ol' Traxinspace. Now I just have to go on a nostalgia spree and download all your old tracks! And your new ones! :)