PDA

View Full Version : Will Pro Update always be available??

trudd
04-07-2005, 03:15 AM
Hi Folks,

Im extremely tempted by the Platinum Group buy, and at some point would probably upgrade this to the pro version. But I was wondering if the "upgrade" version will always be available? I probably would'nt get the pro version for sometime (i.e. 12months or so) and I wouldnt want to buy the complete package again if I already own the current Platinum.

Can we be assured that the "upgrade" version of the Pro platinum will be a perminant product like the full version.

Many Thanks

amo
04-07-2005, 03:17 AM
hum... I guess so, as all of their commercial products, but let's Doug answer to that.
I see no reason why it would be a "temporary" product ;)

Regards,

Amaury

Doug Rogers
04-07-2005, 06:46 AM
Hi Folks,

Im extremely tempted by the Platinum Group buy, and at some point would probably upgrade this to the pro version. But I was wondering if the "upgrade" version will always be available? I probably would'nt get the pro version for sometime (i.e. 12months or so) and I wouldnt want to buy the complete package again if I already own the current Platinum.

Can we be assured that the "upgrade" version of the Pro platinum will be a perminant product like the full version.

Many Thanks

Yes, the PRO UPGRADE will always be available.

- Doug