PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Harrisburg PA!

pasimpilot
08-13-2006, 06:01 AM
Hello everyone & Greetings from Central PA!

I just purchased EWQL Symphonic Gold Bundle. I dont even have this yet and I am so excited to get it and compose. I have recorded and produced 2 Christmas CD's for a Male Chorus called the Men of Harmony, directed by Barry Vannuaker. I was commissioned byBarry and his daughter Joanne (composer) of the previous CD & Christmas Cantata titled "ONE" The score written for Piano, and I was asked to after the recording to arrange for orchestra with my music workstation. I use the Korg Triton Studio (88 key) keyboard, Mixcraft software. The orchestrations are ok, but after knowing about this Symphonic Orchestra, guess who will be re-writing and doing a re-release :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope that I meet new friends and colleagues here who have the same passion for glorious symphonic sounds. I know that I will have lots of questions.

I am glad to be a member!

Clockworker
08-13-2006, 08:11 AM
Oh that's great! =D

Welcome aboard! =) Y'har!

fongi
08-24-2006, 11:06 AM
Hi Pasimpilot, welcome here, I have just finished a Christmas CD using Gold XP Pro a Mezzo Soprano voice and some kids, I can mail you an Mp3 in a week or two so that you can hear one of the tracks and compare notes Chris :)

Nash
09-01-2006, 07:17 AM
Welcome pasimpilot,

YEAH MAN! You have Korg Triton Studio as well! Me too! Itís a great synth.
In regards to EW stuff, you will love it. The best modules ever!!!!!!

Once again welcome and enjoy!

Moonchilde
09-01-2006, 07:23 AM
Hello everyone & Greetings from Central PA!

I just purchased EWQL Symphonic Gold Bundle. I dont even have this yet and I am so excited to get it and compose. I have recorded and produced 2 Christmas CD's for a Male Chorus called the Men of Harmony, directed by Barry Vannuaker. I was commissioned byBarry and his daughter Joanne (composer) of the previous CD & Christmas Cantata titled "ONE" The score written for Piano, and I was asked to after the recording to arrange for orchestra with my music workstation. I use the Korg Triton Studio (88 key) keyboard, Mixcraft software. The orchestrations are ok, but after knowing about this Symphonic Orchestra, guess who will be re-writing and doing a re-release :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

I hope that I meet new friends and colleagues here who have the same passion for glorious symphonic sounds. I know that I will have lots of questions.

I am glad to be a member!
Hey, I live in Harrsiburg too. Where are you at?

pasimpilot
09-02-2006, 05:35 AM
HI GUYS!
Hey thanks for all you greetings!

Moonchild I am off Linglestown RD

NASH I would love to see some studio pictures and samples of your work!

Fongi....YES I would also love to hear your Christmas CD! I am going to do a remake of the last one I did.

For those of you who use the Korg triton, is there any special way to hook this up? I am new to the EWQLSO software world since I have just been using my Orchestral Modules from Korg
All the help and advice would be greatly appreciated!
I would love to share my work with you guys for critique:o

If you want to, I would love to hear samples of your work too. You can email me at pasimpilot@comcast.net

THANKS!
Steve

Moonchilde
09-02-2006, 07:20 PM
Cool, I'm in downtown Mechanicsburg. I never thougth I'd meet someone from my area here.

Nash
09-03-2006, 11:28 PM
NASH I would love to see some studio pictures and samples of your work!

Hi pasimpilot,

Very soon I will make few photos of my setup (Keyboard and computer) and send it to you as well as one of my music works. ;)