PDA

View Full Version : iLok Device Authorization

JBlongz
07-07-2015, 02:04 PM
I see that iLok software now allows computer authorization without physical iLok. I have both Gold and Platinum symphonic orchestra libraries, but want to work with the Gold library without having to take my iLok out of the house. Would be nice to have this functionality for some gold licenses at least.

Lindion45
12-04-2015, 06:14 PM
I have both Gold and Platinum symphonic orchestra libraries, but want to work with the Gold library without having to take my iLok out of the house. Would be nice to have this functionality for some gold licenses at least.

Well then, surely attach a machine license to your gold library, and use the iLok for the platinum? That way you can leave your iLok at home, meaning your platinum won't work, but because gold is by machine, it will be usable.

bingo
12-18-2015, 02:36 AM
Hello,

I tried transferring licenses from Ilok to my computer but don't know why PLAY didn't recognize them :confused:

JBlongz
12-18-2015, 04:03 AM
Though the iLok software shows this feature as available, EastWest currently does not support it

christerholm
12-18-2015, 07:04 AM
I know you need the latest Play version to use machine license. I wanted to check but could not, since I use older version because I still have iLok1, which is not supported on the newest version.

LMW
12-18-2015, 10:30 AM
As christer said, you need the newest version of Play / IC for machine licenses.
The older versions do not work with them. Ergo, yes, we support them.

bingo
12-19-2015, 02:14 PM
Ok I updated Play and the machine license works perfectly, thanks a lot

LMW
12-19-2015, 11:35 PM
Great. :)