PDA

View Full Version : Tower Bells

Annabelle
07-31-2015, 10:15 AM
I've been looking for a virtual instrument that brings out the sound of church bells, or tower bells. All I can find within Goliath and Symphonic Orchestra is tubular bells, which are probably not the same. Does anyone else think this might be an excellent addition to the Eastwest Quantum Leap family of instruments?

mrdsee
08-01-2015, 05:41 AM
Sounds like a great "excuse", I mean "reason" for a remote recording trip to record the bells of Notre Dame!

Annabelle
08-01-2015, 07:16 AM
Sounds like a great "excuse", I mean "reason" for a remote recording trip to record the bells of Notre Dame!

Interesting you mention Notre Dame, as from what I've gathered, there are many Notre Dame Cathedrals. The ones I know are in France (Not sure whether it's Paris or some other city), Hungary (Budapest), and Canada (Montreal).

C4L88
08-03-2015, 02:03 PM
For obvious reasons I cannot state names (if this message isn't taken down, which I would understand) but a library like this already exists in the vast world of sample libraries :)

I say this just because I personally don't see this as a project EW would undertake anytime soon; it's a rather a specific "limited" type library and generally most EW libraries are broader in scope (such as Hollywood Orchestra) and/or flexibility (i.e., ProDrummer may be only drums, but drums cover a vast amount of genres where church bells generally do not)