PDA

View Full Version : New instrument sets suggestion

IainOb1
10-17-2015, 06:10 AM
I would love an instrument set for instruments with a romantic or mood theme. So say Romantic strings, or sentimental strings, and other instruments.

I am really interested in patches with deep vibrato such as large string patches and solo instruments for passionate passages in compositions. Soundtrack orientated. Also id love an orchestra set which sounds similar to old orchestra soundtracks like the MGM days and early Hollywood. Maybe also a quality runs package for orchestra would be suitable now we have the full orchestra range from EW.

Lindion45
12-04-2015, 07:11 PM
I would love an instrument set for instruments with a romantic or mood theme. So say Romantic strings, or sentimental strings, and other instruments.

I think it's more about the notes you play, and the articulations you use, more than a "specific pack". Romantic is just slower pace, lots of harmonies, and a nice hint of vibrato. You don't need a special instrument pack for that, just choose some legato strings, and maybe a harp!

Here's an example. (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rY07_dX3F88)

Lindion45
12-09-2015, 04:46 PM
I'm suggesting they include all the mic's and bow changes as a update in Hollywood strings gold. Other software companies include mic's and everything else and 24 bit !!
You are aware those 3 things are what separates the gold from the diamond, right? :D Just purchase diamond! Shoulda got it while it was 80% off :cool: