PDA

View Full Version : New to ICS Forums - StringTunes

StringTunes
08-27-2006, 08:21 AM
Hello everyone! I am an emerging Composer of Instrumental music for the stringed instruments. In additon to this I am new to this forum and I am a new user of samples. I recently purchased the EWQLPO Gold Bundle. Amazed at it's capabilities, I am looking forward to improving my skills using these samples and redoing all of my works (over 80 pieces). Over the next few months I am hoping to complete the changeover to these sound samples.

If you are interested, please stop by my official website at www.stringtunes.com. I'd be glad to recieve any comments and suggestions on improving the top three pieces listed there. These are the only ones I have tranferred to the EW samples so far. The remaining pieces (32) will be remixed using the samples and FYI - they were originally produced using the GPO for the Sibelius 4.1 music notation software.

I am interested in networking and discussions on musical topics ranging from composition to arranging, production, mixing, etc. Please feel free to drop me a line at composer@stringtunes.com.

Highest Regards :) ,

StringTunes / Don
www.stringtunes.com
www.myspace.com/stringsfu
www.nextcat.com/StringTunes