PDA

View Full Version : stephanelegouvello.com

groove
08-30-2006, 04:18 AM
Hi all !

i'm a member and a user of this forum for some time, and i'm happy to invit you to visit my new web site at the following adress :

stephanelegouvello.com

your comments will be welcome.

cheers

stephane

Sean R. Beeson
08-30-2006, 06:38 AM
I enjoyed your music. Thanks for sharing.

groove
08-30-2006, 07:55 AM
thanks shean ! witch part did you enjoyed the most ?

regards

stephane

Andrew Sigler
08-30-2006, 07:56 AM
Hi Stephane,

I went to your website and viewed your video demo reel. Great work...very impressive!

Welcome,

Andy

tchoyy
08-30-2006, 08:24 AM
It was you that my girlfriend was listening while watching "Sooooouuuuus le soleeeeeeeiiil"(sung).....mmmmhhhh I see :D :D :D :D

groove
08-30-2006, 10:32 AM
It was you that my girlfriend was listening while watching "Sooooouuuuus le soleeeeeeeiiil"(sung).....mmmmhhhh I see :D :D :D :D

yes ! entre autre tchovy :-)

nice to ear from you ! hope you liked the rest of the music and movies :rolleyes:

steph

johncarter
08-30-2006, 11:46 AM
is it really you the composer of this horrible TV serie opening credits ??? Did you also compose the rest of the score ? If yes, i must say, i dont like at all the music :D . And also video gag ? omg :D

But , apart from that, i like very much your demo reel ! great work :) :)

groove
08-30-2006, 03:35 PM
is it really you the composer of this horrible TV serie opening credits ??? Did you also compose the rest of the score ? If yes, i must say, i dont like at all the music :D . And also video gag ? omg :D

unfortunately it's not me that wrote the opening credit otherwise i'll be so ritch that i'll allready would have two new pro mac intell and a lot of other toys plus i would i've spended my summer in haway :D :D

so just some additional music (witch you can ear on the site) also for video gag underscore (undergag ) music hey that's a start and it makes a reasonable leaving...

But , apart from that, i like very much your demo reel ! great work :) :)

thanks that's more like the things i'd like to do in the future...:) :)