PDA

View Full Version : Dear East West,

Auralaxiom
01-15-2016, 06:49 PM
So I'm not sure I've ever thanked anyone for taking my money, but this particular situation certainly warrants it. Y'all have made my dreams come true. Seriously. As I'm sitting here doing my job I'm realizing that about 90% of the tracks in my session are all East West. That's pretty astounding considering that I have invested well over...well, more than I'd care to admit..in various other sound libraries.

I realize East West is not a charity ;) You guys put out these libraries to make money just like I put out my music to make money, but there's doing something for money and then there's doing something because you have a burning passion for it--and then getting paid for it. I can hear and feel the passion in these libraries. Seriously. When I pull up the right patch, my tracks basically write themselves. I have yet to find any sample libraries with the flexibility, intuitiveness, and lush sound quality of your products (a few have, admittedly, come very close).

Anyway, again, just wanted to extend a heartfelt thank you. I love what I do and I don't feel it would be possibly without East West. Rock on :headphones:

oleJoergensen
01-16-2016, 01:26 AM
Well spoken :)

rimskykorsakov
01-18-2016, 04:02 AM
Indeed , Well spoken .

C4L88
01-18-2016, 07:32 AM
Hear hear! :)

JC_Composer
01-18-2016, 04:12 PM
I have to say, a certain other library which I had heard said is better, and costs over ten times as much, I was not as impressed with as EW products--that's from my listening for a bit.

EW is my first virtual instrument library that I've used--and it's for my work too. The results are very, very much appreciated.

Someone told me beforehand not to get the EW virtual orchestra software as the first one I've used because it's complicated--which it is--but it wasn't too bad and I'm steadily improving. :D

Raden Agung
01-18-2016, 05:11 PM
I have to say, a certain other library which I had heard said is better, and costs over ten times as much, I was not as impressed with as EW products--that's from my listening for a bit.

EW is my first virtual instrument library that I've used--and it's for my work too. The results are very, very much appreciated.

Someone told me beforehand not to get the EW virtual orchestra software as the first one I've used because it's complicated--which it is--but it wasn't too bad and I'm steadily improving. :D

Yup agreed. My friend have even advised me not to use EW libraries. That is because he is not a professional composer. So he doesn't know how the real instrument and orchestration must work. Now he regrets LOL. Because my work is a lot better sounding and real than his works on other libraries. I have almost all EW libraries collection and i must admit they are all awesome. Thanks EWQL