PDA

View Full Version : ComposerCloud X question

Jacobmb
05-26-2016, 08:50 AM
So I was using the standard Composer Cloud Sub before, Today I upgraded to Composer Cloud X so I could get those mic positions. When I got on the EW installation center, I noticed that there were new Downloads for each mic position (EXAMPLE: Symphonic Orchestra X Surround, Symphonic Orchestra X Close) So do I really have to re-install this library two times in order to have the mic positions, or is there a simpler way that I'm missing?

admin
05-26-2016, 09:06 AM
You only download those marked with X, they contain the data for the additional mic position, you do not need to download the original mic position again.

Jacobmb
05-26-2016, 09:09 AM
You only download those marked with X, they contain the data for the additional mic position, you do not need to download the original mic position again.

Yeah I'm currently downloading Symphonic Orchestra X surround, I'm just a little confused because it's 32gb, so it seems like I'm re-downloading the entire sample library.

admin
05-26-2016, 12:05 PM
Yeah I'm currently downloading Symphonic Orchestra X surround, I'm just a little confused because it's 32gb, so it seems like I'm re-downloading the entire sample library.

That sounds about right.

relproductions
05-27-2016, 06:45 AM
Hello East West! I placed an order for the choir plugins almost a week ago and i haven't received I tracking number or anything. My order number is 466498. thank you

cbillings
05-27-2016, 10:54 AM
Hi! I PM'ed you with some details regarding your order!

relproductions
05-27-2016, 11:20 AM
ok thank you so much :)

onibubu
05-30-2016, 04:51 AM
Hi EW,

I wanted to upgrade my Composer Cloud Subscription to the X Version (With additional Mic position).

I went through the process and the page said the upgrade was successfull however in my account it still shows the normal description and i still cant download the X mic positions.

I opened a case 91972 but as it was weekends nobody of course answered.
My problem is that I want this before the 31st to get all the mic positions on symphonic orchestra :(

I hope you can help me out.

Icecap
05-30-2016, 04:40 PM
Hi EW,

I wanted to upgrade my Composer Cloud Subscription to the X Version (With additional Mic position).

I went through the process and the page said the upgrade was successfull however in my account it still shows the normal description and i still cant download the X mic positions.

I opened a case 91972 but as it was weekends nobody of course answered.
My problem is that I want this before the 31st to get all the mic positions on symphonic orchestra :(

I hope you can help me out.

I had the same thing. They have enabled it all for me today. So should be all ok on your end now too.

Fenris
05-30-2016, 08:36 PM
I also tried twice, both times went to a succesful upgrade page but no confirmation email and when I check, my account is still regular, not X.

onibubu
05-31-2016, 03:06 AM
No Icecap, still the same thing as yesterday.
Still not working.

I really cant understand whats taking them so long for this.
I work in customer service myself and this is a thing of probably 2 or 3 clicks in a database.

Bryan
05-31-2016, 04:25 AM
No Icecap, still the same thing as yesterday.
Still not working.

I really cant understand whats taking them so long for this.
I work in customer service myself and this is a thing of probably 2 or 3 clicks in a database.

Just a thought, you do realize they are on the West Coast and they have not yet opened up for the day or week for that matter? Give them some time as they do not have people working around the clock.

LMW
05-31-2016, 08:20 AM
Sunday, Memorial Day on Monday ... it´s currently 08:20 am in L.A.
Support should get to you by this evening. They´re, to my experience,
quite fast.

nviolette
05-31-2016, 08:57 AM
Hello, it's possible you caught us in a period of maintenance yesterday, please try once more and everything should work fine. I can confirm that you haven't been charged the $10 upgrade fee. Also, before upgrading, please ensure that you supply a default credit card for your account, ensuring that the "save my credit card information" checkbox is checked upon submission. After that the upgrade will work fine

onibubu
05-31-2016, 01:17 PM
Hi,
Sorry, I didn't realize you had a holiday :(

I have tried now again and this time it asked me for my credit card information (this didnt happen before)

After that it threw me right into my "my account" page without a message that it was successfull.
I will wait until tomorrow and give you a feedback if it then works.

scottvining
06-02-2016, 12:09 PM
Hi,
Same thing has happened to me. I upgraded to X a week ago and still can't download the close mics. My Soundsonline account shows my 'Plan' as ComposerCloud X.
Any Ideas?

nviolette
06-04-2016, 12:04 PM
Hi scottvining

Please refresh the EastWest Installation Center and you should see your new ComposerCloud X license ready for activation

scottvining
06-04-2016, 12:45 PM
Hi scottvining

Please refresh the EastWest Installation Center and you should see your new ComposerCloud X license ready for activation

Thanks- the activation has appeared now.