PDA

View Full Version : VST3

Hans Nel
01-15-2017, 01:28 PM
My friends, I know this topic has been discussed over and over and ov..

I purchased EWQLSOPL and EWQKSChoirs including the dongle a few years ago and can STILL not use my samples. My rig is more than powerful enough to handle the samples.

My Sibelius is useless even using Johnothan's soundset. The sounds do not sound like the proper sound eg a trumpet sounds like some ufo descending from space!!. That being said, I made use of NotePerformer (quite amazing!) until Steinberg release Dorico, because I was so certain that THOSE GUYS will be able to utilise EWQL! BUT NO!!! They Don't! Play must be VST3!!!!!

EWQL guys, is it such a huge job to convert VST2 into VST3? Do you realise how many people use EWQL sounds and we want to move to Dorico as well...but HOW??? You do not work together! Even Hans Zimmer use Cubase and he has people the publish his parts which could be done in Dorico.

As I am not permitted to sell my EWQL samples and you do not support VST3...what am I to do? Spend thousands and purchase Vienna. which I cannot afford. So. I'm stuffed purchasing samples (Oh yeah and SPACES) for nothing! I've been looking forward for 3 years to hear my EWQL Orchestra and Choirs! :-(

I don't suppose a refund is possible?....or VST3!!!????:confused:

wkundrus
01-15-2017, 02:14 PM
We are discussing VST3 support for a while now. Stay tuned.