PDA

View Full Version : Gospel Choir anyone?

misterphoneman
08-25-2017, 04:05 AM
Hi, first time poster so forgive me if this subject has been addressed in the past but might I toss in the suggestion box a Gospel Choir instrument? Like a good ole fashioned Southern Baptist Choir with male and female vocalists in the mix. With every articulation from pianissimo to full out Holy Ghost shout fest!! I dunno, I think that would be a huge seller. I'd surely buy it!!

Annabelle
08-28-2017, 11:25 AM
Hi, first time poster so forgive me if this subject has been addressed in the past but might I toss in the suggestion box a Gospel Choir instrument? Like a good ole fashioned Southern Baptist Choir with male and female vocalists in the mix. With every articulation from pianissimo to full out Holy Ghost shout fest!! I dunno, I think that would be a huge seller. I'd surely buy it!!

Are you thinking of something along the lines of an interactive virtual instrument of a gospel choir with Wordbuilder? I'd certainly go for something like that!

misterphoneman
08-28-2017, 11:37 AM
Yeah, whatever is a part of their current choir VST model and anything else we can get thrown into the pot as well! Like perhaps even a composite of individual singers manually composed into groups configured by the end user. Each member having their own characteristics/quirks just like a real choir. Male and female singers of different vocal ranges and ages. Perhaps even a couple singers that act extra exuberant, the whole 9! lol

Annabelle
08-28-2017, 12:32 PM
Yeah, whatever is a part of their current choir VST model and anything else we can get thrown into the pot as well! Like perhaps even a composite of individual singers manually composed into groups configured by the end user. Each member having their own characteristics/quirks just like a real choir. Male and female singers of different vocal ranges and ages. Perhaps even a couple singers that act extra exuberant, the whole 9! lol

I'm in on that one! I bet even children's voices singing in a gospel style would be cool.