View Full Version : DEMO CONTEST ENTRIES FOR JUNE
06-01-2005, 05:17 PM
EASTWEST/SOUNDSONLINE will reward the creator of the BEST USER DEMO per month with an EASTWEST or QUANTUM LEAP product of your choice up to $1000 (MSRP)!!
Please read the rules, and place any qualifying entries here which will be time stamped. We will open a new thread on July 1. Eligible forum members can vote during the week following the cut-off date to select a winner.
Rules (amended June, 2005) -
* Entries should be placed in the DEMOS and MIDIFILES section of this forum.
* List only the demo name (followed by the link to the demo, which must be active during the contest), followed by the composer and the products you used - no other comments.
* If you entered a demo in a previous month, you cannot enter the same demo again.
* You may enter as many compositions as you wish in the same contest.
* If you win a contest you cannot enter again for 6 months.
* In order to vote, you must have been a forum member for two months OR you entered a demo in the current contest.
* You cannot vote for yourself.
* One vote per forum member.
* Only put the name of the demo and composer in the voting thread - no comments.
* Forum members will judge the contest at the end of each month to decide the winner.
* We reserve the right to disqualify any entry if there is evidence of voting irregularities.
* The contest will close at the end of each month and the winner will be announced after 7 more days of voting.
* Please make sure the demo includes only sounds from libraries distributed by EASTWEST, with an emphasis on EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP virtual instruments.
* Compositions that are subject to third party copyright, or compositions that include sounds from non EASTWEST distributed products are not eligible.
* Real vocals may be included provided vocalists are credited, and the vocals are not included in any sample library or virtual instrument, and EASTWEST/SOUNDSONLINE has permission from the vocalists to use the demo for promotional purposes.
* The winner consents to EASTWEST/SOUNDSONLINE using the demo in return for the free product for promotional purposes.
06-06-2005, 09:34 PM
"On this day"
On This Day (www.valandilmod.com/tpub/onthisday.mp3)
Chasing The Sun Productions
06-07-2005, 07:20 AM
Here is my demo :
Aventure (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/david.chochoi/A l aventure.mp3)
Done with EWQLSO Silver Edition.
By David CHOCHOI (me :D )
I used the EWQL Gold Edition with a little help from the Organ and the Choirs from the Silver Edition.
06-10-2005, 06:00 AM
Lauri Gröhn: Humanoid
06-12-2005, 03:12 PM
In my dreams (www.exhibitionow.com/in_my_dreams.mp3)
Only EWQLSO Silver
06-13-2005, 01:02 PM
(EWQL SO Gold)
06-14-2005, 11:01 PM
"Nightfall" by Michael Miller
Made with EWQLSO Platinum.
06-15-2005, 05:50 PM
Xtatic aka Daniel Oedegaard.
"brothers love" - I know, clichè title
Nothus-a-Um (http://www.evangamble.com/music/nothus-a-um.mp3) aka "bastard" by Evan Gamble
EWQLSO Gold Edition
06-16-2005, 05:51 AM
Another demo :
Only EWQLSO Silver edition
by David CHOCHOI
06-16-2005, 07:07 AM
Composer: Andrew Wilson
Product used: EWQLSO GOLD
06-16-2005, 08:04 AM
Persian Night, with Silver :
Good luck everybody ;)
06-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Jose J. Herring
EWQLSO Gold edition
06-18-2005, 02:13 AM
A MOUSE IN THE WILD WEST
Composer: Mikael Carlsson.
Done exclusively on EWQLSO Gold Edition.
Good luck everyone!
Composed with Gold, and is a soundtrack for an animation movie by Thomas Struck. I composed it as part of a contest.
Here is the video:
http://groc.org/Video/hearts.wmv for windows media player
http://groc.org/Video/hearts.mov for quicktime
Donno if it is right to post a video, so if not, please send me a PM and I'll edit that message to post only mp3, but I thought it would make sense with the video.
06-18-2005, 05:55 AM
Forever Goodby(East West Mix) by SVK :)
-East west Symphonic orchestra silver
-East west Storm drum
-East west Rare instruments 1
-East west Voices of the Apocalypse
06-18-2005, 05:58 AM
The end of all things by SVK :)
-East west Symphonic orchestra silver
06-20-2005, 03:02 PM
Superhero incidental cue featuring all Silver
Search and Confrontation (http://forums.keyfax.com/user-files/129347-Search%20and%20Confrontation%20MP3.mp3)
06-21-2005, 12:35 PM
Othello by Verdi. (Small example.)
I used the Gold edition.
06-21-2005, 01:07 PM
My new cue, EWQLSO Gold and piano from silver
1000 miles (http://www.archisounds.com/Archi_1000_miles_n.mp3)
06-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Ok, there goes my entry ;)
"Try a little Crazyness" :)
EDIT: New link: http://www.archisounds.com/ivan/Try_A_little_Crazyness_2.mp3
Gold + Stormdrum + Free HCbass
06-23-2005, 10:35 AM
Roadside Dance (http://www.perkihlborg.com/mp3/per_kihlborg-roadside_dance.mp3)
Ewqlso Gold + Prosamples 31 + Realguitar
06-23-2005, 03:41 PM
Note: the first tune I posted in this thread was done by only gold, and so is this piece.
Note: This piece is short and cut of due to corrupt source file.
06-24-2005, 03:55 PM
Here is my entry for the contest.
Gold, Stormdrum, EWQLSC
06-26-2005, 06:10 AM
"Crazy Ghost Clown"
Crazy Ghost Clown (http://perso.wanadoo.fr/david.chochoi/Crazy%20ghost%20clown.mp3)
By David CHOCHOI
Done with EWQLSO Silver edition + Stormdrum
06-26-2005, 03:12 PM
Here is my:
Day by day (www.exhibitionow.com/Day_by_day.mp3)
06-26-2005, 09:50 PM
"The Hunt" (6:02)
by Leon Portelance
06-27-2005, 12:03 PM
"Strings After Midnight"
EWQL SO Gold
06-27-2005, 03:40 PM
This piece is called Robot's Army...Done with silver and stormdrum...
06-27-2005, 05:18 PM
Corellia.mp3 (http://www-users.york.ac.uk/~cmb127/html/03 - Corellia.mp3)
this was initially just silver, but i embellished it with percussion & harp from gold.
06-28-2005, 06:30 PM
2 more days!!!
06-30-2005, 05:48 AM
06-30-2005, 07:04 AM
Crystal Clear (http://www.guildengine.com/stuff/crystalclear.mp3)
Ra, Stormdrum, Colossus
06-30-2005, 09:01 AM
Here's a short medley of 3 tunes from my musical comedy, Choosing Helen, written with my collaborator Brad Bond and orchestrated by me.
The three sections (after a brief introduction) are the Act II sword fight, then a comedy song, then a patriotic hymn to be sung by a chorus of Spartan soldiers.
It uses EWQLSO Platinum Edition, Stormdrum, and just a little bit of Symphonic Choirs.
Thanks for listening,
06-30-2005, 09:27 AM
An orchestral piece: with EWQL Gold
Thanks for listening and good luck to all!
06-30-2005, 11:30 AM
Here is my entry :)
When legends were true (http://www.acidplanet.com/artist.asp?PID=580543&t=9370)
Try this link if you can't get the other one to play (http://www.geocities.com/dogforester/whenlegendsweretrue128.mp3)
All sounds are EWQLSO Gold
The beginning (http://www.frontside.net/ewqlso/)
Done with EWQLSO gold and a little stormdrum.
06-30-2005, 11:39 PM
Braden's Dance (http://home.comcast.net/~emeraldedge1/BradensDance.mp3)
07-13-2005, 07:57 AM
The winner of the June demo contest is -
1000 MILES by LUX
vBulletin® v3.8.4, Copyright ©2000-2013, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.