PDA

View Full Version : Hi everybody

audiochild
10-03-2006, 05:04 PM
Hi everybody,

I have already posted for some two weeks so I thought I'd also introduce myself.

I'm a 25 year old guy from Cologne, Germany.

I've played guitar and piano since the age of 7 and study classical guitar (second subject piano) at the music university of Cologne. gonna do my artistic diploma next year.

as I've always written music for various instruments and love studying and analyzing scores of classical composers I was thrilled when first found out about the possibility to get some software and HEAR MY OWN ORCHESTRA! I MEAN WOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

now I'm becoming more and more obsessed of the idea that maybe I could write music all day and even earn my living with it (I said "maybe" haha).

at the moment beside my studies I'm teaching guitar at a music school and privately, I also play guitar solo concerts or in a trio to earn my money. these days I'm also recording the stuff I'm doing with my band, we do "dramatic rock music" also wit electronic influences, but very much classically influenced.
and I wish the day had 48 hours.

great to be here and to meet people with the same passion!

nikolas
10-03-2006, 05:48 PM
Hi audiochild.

What I've heard from you was brilliant so I'll give a little pressure to beaurocracy to increase daytime to 48 hours so you can post a little more :D

Your education and talent showed fro mthe first thing you posted here. :)

WELCOME

fongi
10-04-2006, 01:29 AM
Schön Gruß aus Osnabrük !! ! Well let´s just say hi and welcome :D

audiochild
10-04-2006, 09:13 AM
thanx you two! great to be here!

@Nikolas:thank you very much, after having found myself on your homepage several times and listening to your music I'm rating your compliments extremely high!

@Fongi: Hi, danke, scheint hier ja viele Leute aus der Nähe zu geben!

oh and please call me Jan

nikolas
10-04-2006, 09:35 AM
oh and please call me Jan
At last!

Jan, sound sooo much better than Child :P

audiochild
10-04-2006, 09:45 AM
Haha sorry, just forgot about that before

I also prefer to be called Jan rather than child haha
and looking at your avatar, that position is obviously already taken by that young gentleman there.

fongi
10-05-2006, 06:03 AM
Hi Jan, you´re not a formal German, you allow us to use his first name that´s cool I love it !! Just for your information, I know Nikolas and that´s his picture, I know he looks very young but I think he is almost 30 you can do so much with Photoshop !!! or perhaps the Ouzo is his secret I don´t really know :D :D :D

Nash
10-05-2006, 08:52 AM
Hi Jan,

Welcome to forum East West the Best. You will love it. I do :D

audiochild
10-05-2006, 07:04 PM
thanx!

@Fongi: haha, is the germans reputation really that bad? :eek:
yes, some of us have prenames and they use them haha :D

@Nash: I'm already loving it! I think I've been loving it all my life but I had to register to finally notice. :D

Nash
10-08-2006, 11:04 PM
thanx!

@Fongi: haha, is the germans reputation really that bad? :eek:
yes, some of us have prenames and they use them haha :D

@Nash: I'm already loving it! I think I've been loving it all my life but I had to register to finally notice. :D

Why you didnt sign up before?:confused: