PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Tarvini

tarvini
10-18-2006, 05:40 PM
Ahem...

I spent the large majority of my life as a professional musician, including many years of live work as well as many dozens of recording sessions (as a guitarist), nothing chart-topping, but with some truly great players (they were great people too). I've done lots of work with solo guitar, synths, midi-guitar, samplers, and sequencing, as well as with other actual humans playing actual instruments:) I am now happily returning to music after working as Network Administrator for a large company for the last twelve years. If all goes well, I hope to get a bit of work doing synth/guitar/orchestral sweetening sessions with the local studios, assimilate myself back into the musical community, and produce some non-trivial (well... to me anyway) music in the process.

I'm working with a variety of sequencers and hard/soft synths/samplers, and, of course, The Guitars.

Pleasedtameecha.

(edit 20061028)

Thanks for the replies. I just wanted to add that I am still feeling quite the newbie with some of this stuff, in spite of having been around for a while (I'm still catching up from the day-job gap). Plus I'm getting older (which beats the likely alternatives but still is annoying).

fongi
10-19-2006, 01:50 PM
Hi tarvini and welcome aboard this is one of the better forums youŽll have fun here ! Chris :)

tarvini
10-19-2006, 04:34 PM
Thanks Fongi, looking forward to it.

Nash
10-26-2006, 09:44 PM
Welcome tarvini. You are a good value to this forum as an experienced music person.:)