PDA

View Full Version : WELCOME!

admin
04-01-2005, 06:03 PM
Welcome to the EastWest/Soundsonline forum!

We hope you find this place interesting and informative. This will be the first place we post new information about our products, help customers use our products more effectively, list special offers that are available at www.soundsonline.com, list group buys, and provide online technical support.

We also encourage you to post any music you create with our products in the Demos Forum where you might get valuable feedback from other users.

All we ask is you abide by the forum rules, and have respect for other forum members. We also want this place to be about music and music making tools, not about politics and religion. Let's make this community a great resource by sharing knowledge and ideas with each other.

Finally, we wanted to start this forum with something really special - so today we are introducing a EASTWEST/QUANTUM LEAP SYMPHONIC ORCHESTRA PLATINUM EDITION "GROUP BUY" - which will result in a 60% discount off the list price if it reaches the lowest price during the next month (the last group buy we did for the Gold Edition achieved this in just 5 days). That's a saving of nearly $1,800!! EWQLSO is the most critically acclaimed orchestral collection, with more awards than any other collection. The PLATINUM EDITION is the top of the line. Even if you currently use a competing product, now's your chance to expand your composing options at a super discount! More info can be found here -

http://www.soundsonline-forums.com/showthread.php?p=10

Doug Rogers
President and Creative Director
EASTWEST

amo
04-04-2005, 10:13 AM
Hi to every one and to Doug,

Nice to see your own forum... Does it mean the northernsounds forum will be idle, Doug, Nick ? Will Nick still be around, in that new forum.
Great to make a platinum group buy.... Just purchased Gold threw group buy at a nice price....

Damn, I'm second, Abel K beat me as the first to ever post here ;)

Long life to soundonline forum !

Regards,

Amaury
:)

Doug Rogers
04-04-2005, 10:22 AM
Hi to every one and to Doug,

Nice to see your own forum... Does it mean the northernsounds forum will be idle, Doug, Nick ? Will Nick still be around, in that new forum.
Great to make a platinum group buy.... Just purchased Gold threw group buy at a nice price....

Damn, I'm second, Abel K beat me as the first to ever post here ;)

Long life to soundonline forum !

Regards,

Amaury

Amaury,

We will keep our forum at NS until the end of this month, however we will spend most of our time here. All news, support, and major announcements will occur here first. Nick is involved here as a moderator.

Thanks for your welcome!

- Doug

spacetone
04-04-2005, 12:03 PM
Excellent!

Wes37
04-04-2005, 03:27 PM
Great idea, guys! Your many successes and great products have certainly warranted your own forum. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community! :)

Wes

PaleGrey
04-04-2005, 05:15 PM
Excellent idea!!! Thanks for the forum!!!

Frederick
04-04-2005, 08:03 PM
Congrats guys - cool forum - best wishes and great success :)

~Frederick

Waterboy
04-04-2005, 08:21 PM
Good luck to all! Good to see the forum is up and running! Very exciting! :D

Doug Rogers
04-05-2005, 12:51 PM
We only launched this forum yesterday and already we have 200 registered forum members and thousands of page views.

Thank you so much for your support.

- Doug

synergy543
04-06-2005, 01:54 PM
We only launched this forum yesterday and already we have 200 registered forum members and thousands of page views.

Thank you so much for your support.

- DougDoug, I think there are still many people who cannot find this forum and nobody can post the link on NSS without it getting deleted or even possibly at the risk of getting banned. However, it does seem they can be directed to Soundonline.com

It would help if you posted a link from the home page of Soundsonline.com.

amo
04-06-2005, 02:09 PM
Synergy543>>> There is a link, on the top left section saying "visit our new forum"
;)

Amaury

Sean R. Beeson
04-06-2005, 06:11 PM
At Northernsounds they have been deleting NONSTOP posts that have anything to do with this forum. Either way, this forum is already kicking some ass. Hehehe. Is the profanity filter on? Does this forum have one? Sorry, I had to test it.

Beeson

LHall
04-06-2005, 09:45 PM
Doug, Nick,

Congrats on the new place. Kinda like movin' up from renter to owner, huh? :D

Sequent
04-13-2005, 10:45 PM
Well, hopefully everyone who hasn't already will eventually figure out that if there is a new forum, then um... going to www.soundsonline.com is probably a good way try and find out some more info.

...and of course, the link to here. :)

evaclear
04-15-2005, 04:33 AM
congrats on the new forum guys! :)

KevinKauai
04-15-2005, 05:08 PM
Congrats on the new Forum, SOL folks!

There is a wrinkle which you may want to be aware of: I didn't get my initial confirmation email (and, therefore, the rights to post here) as my ISP and/or email "bouncer" (I have one "permanent" email address that is a service of email.com) filtered it out as "SPAM". I was wondering why it would take almost a day to get the email and then saw a thread (which may or not be still there) on NS. I came back to my Profile and changed the email to a non-filtered one and got the confirmation just fine.

just an FYI ... KevinKauai

Doug Rogers
04-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Congrats on the new Forum, SOL folks!

There is a wrinkle which you may want to be aware of: I didn't get my initial confirmation email (and, therefore, the rights to post here) as my ISP and/or email "bouncer" (I have one "permanent" email address that is a service of email.com) filtered it out as "SPAM". I was wondering why it would take almost a day to get the email and then saw a thread (which may or not be still there) on NS. I came back to my Profile and changed the email to a non-filtered one and got the confirmation just fine.

just an FYI ... KevinKauai

Thanks Kevin, I passed your info to our tech team to see if we can fool the spam filters (we have the same problems with our newsletters), and btw, welcome!

Are there any smart web guys amongst you that know how to get newsletters reliably to those that request them without triggering the spam filters? We only ever send them to customers and those that subscribe, we don't 'spam' anyone.

- Doug

Stefan Podell
04-15-2005, 06:28 PM
Doug,

I have done some unspammification projects for my day job. PM me if you want to chat about it.

- Stefan

AndyFinkenstadt
04-15-2005, 07:06 PM
If I remember correctly, many of your spam-blocked newsletters were going to AOL addresses. This link may help unblock the blockage.

http://postmaster.info.aol.com/

lukpcn
04-16-2005, 04:25 AM
Finally, I've changed my email address in profile and received a registration confirm message...
Thanks to Kev Kauai for help :)

Laurent JUILLET
04-19-2005, 04:46 PM
are the EWQLSO non user welcome too in your forum? :D

Doug Rogers
04-19-2005, 06:19 PM
are the EWQLSO non user welcome too in your forum? :D

Absolutely.

- Doug

Laurent JUILLET
04-19-2005, 06:22 PM
Thank you Doug.