PDA

View Full Version : Chemicalseb

chemicalseb
11-08-2006, 06:23 PM
Hi everyone.

I am Chemicalseb, well my real name is Sebastien.

I am originally from France, but I live in Concord, California USA (in the San Francisco bay area)

I am currently a music student in college and working toward my goal of becoming a film composer.

My main instrument is piano, but I mostly write for full orchestra.

I own EWQL Gold Pro XP, RA, and Colossus.

Some of my favorite composers are: Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Jerry Goldsmith, Harry Gregson-Williams, Alan Silvestri, Basil Poledouris.

Here is some of my work, which most are still in progress.

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=618459

Nice to meet you all!

Beach
11-09-2006, 12:00 AM
welcome Seb!!
Welcome aboard!!! and has the name something related with the chemisrty, biology?

Anyways i listened to some or your pieces and they are pretty good!!!

So let us know more about you and your music!!

Best to you,
Roberto

tchoyy
11-09-2006, 12:09 AM
Welcome seb ;)

I am originally from France, but I live in Concord, California USA (in the San Francisco bay area)

How lucky you are :)

chemicalseb
11-09-2006, 02:01 AM
About my name, I was very much into electronic music 9 years ago. My favorite band at the time was The Chemical Brothers....hence Chemicalseb. My musical tastes have changed but I have kept my name, mostly because I like it, and I don't think anyone else has it :)

The San Francisco bay area is a great place. However, I really wish I was living in LA. :(

So let us know more about you and your music!!

Well, I guess I am in the period of my life where I am trying to find my musical style. I first focused on getting a good sound from orchestral libraries. I was first using VSL, where I killed myself to eq and pan well. Then God decided to be nice to me and made me get EWQL Gold haha.

So far, all the tracks on my soundclick page are the latest. I'm trying to improve on my orchestration as well as composition. I'm trying to make my style more organic and less ...synthetic?

That's all I could come up with so far. :)

WoodIsGood
11-10-2006, 12:45 PM
I'm looking forward to hearing your stuff. For now, wecome to the group!

fongi
11-26-2006, 01:37 PM
Welcome Sebastian, I must have missed you ?? look forward to your music. Chris :D

Nash
12-06-2006, 07:44 PM
Welcome Seb,

I will check out your music shortly. :D