PDA

View Full Version : did i post in the right way?...hello from Kostas

Kostas
12-05-2006, 10:32 AM
Hello people!

My name is Kostas Rekleitis...well, few things about me: i am 30 years old, I studied in the National Conservatory of Greece, I studied also, in the University of Edinburgh and in Royal Holloway in London. At this moment I am in Edinburgh (again!) writing the music for a gallery opening. I have east west drums and bass collection as the orchestral and the choral ones. I normally work in finale and then in Cubase trying to impregnate life into the midi file! I have a quite simple home studio consists of two laptops (a very old and a very new one!) an Echo Indigo soundcard (Cheap but reliable, however, a focusrite saffire would be the next one). Before my introduction to the “elusive” sampled world I had been using an ensoniq mr64 but now it serves mostly as an midi keyboard, finally, a pair of studio monitors Fostex PM1. I've done few works with samples, and I have few live recordings of my music (choral pieces and a string quartet performed by “Edinburgh Quartet”-my only decent recording!!), I use samples because I'm interested in film music and in multimedia projects as well. Anyway..that's me! hope to talk with many of you.

Kostas

nikolas
12-05-2006, 10:44 AM
Hi Kostas and Welcome!

No you didn't post in the right thread, but all is forgiven here. ;)

Hope to hear some wonderfull music from you. And hope to get feedback from you.

Dean
12-06-2006, 02:19 AM
Welcome!

Dean.

fongi
12-06-2006, 09:24 AM
Hi Kostes and welcome, you´ll have fun here ! Chris :)

nickysnd
12-06-2006, 09:49 AM
Welcome Kostas!

What's that Edinburgh-Athens double location? Your home is where your heart is! ;)

JSP
12-06-2006, 03:18 PM
Greetings! :)

...from a new member myself.

~Jeff

Nash
12-06-2006, 07:35 PM
Impressive background for 30 year old :D . Welcome my friend!

Kostas
12-07-2006, 03:01 AM
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Kostas