PDA

View Full Version : New User In Phoenix, AZ

Scott31
12-27-2006, 09:13 PM
Hello everyone,

My name is Scott Haskin and I am a 34 year old composer in Phoeniz, AZ. I have been reading the forums for a while and wanted to say thanks to everyone for all the amazing information I have obtained here. I like the community being so friendly and seeing so many people willing to help each other.

Currently, I own a number of products sold here: Bosendorfer, Hardcore Bass & XP, Stormdrum, DFH2, Vapor, Sounds Of Polynesia, Outer Limits, Silver Orchestra, Ra, Colossus, Adrenaline and Miriam.

I have my latest album, En-Tranced posted on Soundclick.com and used only the products listed above. If you have a few minutes, please check it out. If, for some reason, teh link doesn't work, I am listed under ScottHaskin (no space)
http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pageartist.cfm?bandID=640830

This was a very different type of music for me and the project was great fun. I am in the process of finishing the vocals for my next album, Kamu Vole, which was inspired by my passion for Cirque Du Soleil. Living in Phoenix, Vegas is only 4 1/2 hours away!!!

As I get time to convert the rest of the songs to MP3 between my crazy mortgage company job and working on the new album I will be posting more music there.

Have a great day, everyone!
Scott

Ragingkirb
12-27-2006, 09:46 PM
Welcome!

Scott31
12-27-2006, 09:52 PM
Thanks - it is great to be here! Although I say that at the office all day, I really mean it this time.

fongi
12-28-2006, 06:58 AM
Hi Scott, wow you have a lot of music on Soundclick you have been busy ! Well have a good time here look forward to hearing a title or two from you. Chris :)

Scott31
12-28-2006, 06:43 PM
Hi Chris,

Thanks, yes I have been but it gets hard to find the time. Once I get rid of the office job, I am sure I will explode (musically, I mean- physically would be far less anjoyable).

I have 200 songs on the dot, actually, and will have them posted in the next couple months. I am not sure I will post from the comedy album I did because of the adult subject matter but we'll see. I the meantime, I have Taxi to work with and another album to finish.

If you get a chance to listen to a clip ot two on Soundclick, let me know what you think! Do you have some music posted that I might hear?

Thanks for welcoming me to the forum,
Scott

Nash
01-08-2007, 07:07 AM
Hi Scott,

Welcome to forum.
It's good to have you. Impressive work. I would like to see more new people here!:D

Most common case is others are afraid to join because their English is not good enough.

Anyway, mine sucks!:p

Scott31
01-09-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks! I just checked out your music and I have to say I am very impressed as well. I probably liked SD 2 the best but they all had great builds and a fantastic dramatic feel to them. Great sounds too but how can you possibly go wrong with the gear you have?

I have a Korg N264 which had been the sole instrument of my next album (I am working on the final mix now) but that was when I discovered EW/QL and purchased Silver, which turned the project dramatically. Nice to have such power and clarity especially when trying to compete with the ability of Cirque Du Soleil composers!

Keep up the great work - you have a lot of talent.
Scott

Nash
01-10-2007, 04:38 PM
Thanks! I just checked out your music and I have to say I am very impressed as well. I probably liked SD 2 the best but they all had great builds and a fantastic dramatic feel to them. Great sounds too but how can you possibly go wrong with the gear you have?

I have a Korg N264 which had been the sole instrument of my next album (I am working on the final mix now) but that was when I discovered EW/QL and purchased Silver, which turned the project dramatically. Nice to have such power and clarity especially when trying to compete with the ability of Cirque Du Soleil composers!

Keep up the great work - you have a lot of talent.
Scott

Thank you very much my friend. Very nice words. I can say even more for your self. You are someone to learn from. I appreciate your comment very much. :D

Scott31
01-11-2007, 01:00 AM
Wow - thank YOU as well!!!:D