PDA

View Full Version : Greetings, I'm Eddie!

eddiemaniaco
01-19-2007, 05:40 AM
Hi, I'm 25 and I'm from Portugal.
I love music since the day i was born, my mom always says that i born with phones in my ears :p. Because i am also a movie addicted, i've joined in my life the two things i like the most: music and movies... the result of that is I LOVE SOUNDTRACKS!!!

I've been traveling through forums and i found a world of music composers very interesting. I've heard some musics from Nash and they are superb! I've never heard of Nick Phoenix but after seeing Nemesis post about "two steps from hell" and hear the 2 samples, i must say: HE IS A GOD!!!

Beside him i love Hans Zimmer, John Williams, Klaus Badelt, Jerry Goldsmith, Trevor Rabin, Trevor Jones, Harry Gregson Williams, Alan Silvestri, Howard Shore, Danny Elfman, John Debney, James Horner, Steve Jablosky, John Powell...

For all composers in this forum, i wish you good luck for all your work and i hope you can all be as famous (and as good) as Hans Zimmer!!!

fongi
01-19-2007, 09:05 AM
Hi Eddie ! nice to have you here do you write as well? Chris :D

Scott31
01-19-2007, 10:16 PM
Hi Eddie and welcome aboard!

You sound like you truly enjoy your passion for music and I, of course, can respect that. And ANOTHER Steve Jablonsky fan - Sweet!

Enjoy - everyone here has been incredible and there is a ton of fantastic music to listen too. All we need is a coffee bar...
Scott

eddiemaniaco
01-20-2007, 03:21 AM
Thanx Scott.
Fong, actually i play violin but i never composed. Nevertheless, is there a demo version available for download of the EWQLSO? It would be great just to experiment once in my life. I've done some music with E-Jay but that's nothing compared with live orchestras and choirs.
Take care!

Nash
01-27-2007, 06:50 AM
Hi Eddie,

WELCOME my friend!

Hey, you mention my name. Thanks for that. I appreciate that. Just to remind you that in this forum you will find very talented composers.

Enjoy and thanks again :D