PDA

View Full Version : B. Beaufort Baberaham

B. Beaufort Baberaham
01-22-2007, 12:08 PM
Hello kids!

I'm B. Beaufort Baberaham. I just signed up the forum cause I'm always happy sharing some interest with my younger beloved brother F. Murray.

I was born in Austria the snowy first of January of the year 1907 from an army officier of the Austro-Hungarian Empire during the golden reign of Franz Joseph.
I live in my birth town in my big castle named "Shloss Shnurgle", recently one of the best friends of mine Guy Theaker composed a song dedicated to my mansion
http://www.soundsonline-forums.com/showthread.php?t=4129

I work as pipe organist and sacred organ music composer here in Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl in the local beautiful gothic cathedral since the year 1930.
In my music career I composed 7548 sung masses, 4697 Toccaten un Fugen and 5326 Praeludien un Fugen that are classified with the mark "BBBWV" (B. Beaufort Baberaham Werke-Verzeichnis) from #1 to #17571.

Sometimes I'll post some demo of my organ works, but none of them has ever been recorded, neither own a recorder, but someone told me that I can use my computer as well as a recorder. I should ask some expert how doing it!

Last but not least. Many years went by since the last time I meet my brother F. Murray and I should be very happy meeting him again.
Murray, come back here in Shloss Shnurgle!

Thanks.

B. Beaufort Baberaham

Sisyphus
01-22-2007, 01:12 PM
LOL! Too funny. Speaking of pipe organs, I ordered the Notre Dame de Budapest pipe organ sample library, which should be arriving within a week. I can't wait to try it out with Symphonic Choirs. Now if I can just figure out how to get wordbuilder going....

Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl. Good one. :)

-Ken

Farmsteads
01-22-2007, 01:35 PM
Dear BBB,

Well, well. We understand... .

A warm welcome to the forum. I'm so happy you joined.

All the best and kindest regards,

- Peer

Halvor_H
01-23-2007, 04:55 AM
If it wasn’t for the beard, I would guess you were a distant relative of Mr. Antonio Salieri.

Thomas Regin
01-23-2007, 07:59 AM
Get outta here, you're from Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl!? I have a very good friend from from Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl! You know Ugot Emmenthal of Schnaussenstrasse!??

Please tell him I said hello!

Tom..

B. Beaufort Baberaham
01-23-2007, 11:36 AM
LOL! Too funny. Speaking of pipe organs, I ordered the Notre Dame de Budapest pipe organ sample library, which should be arriving within a week. I can't wait to try it out with Symphonic Choirs. Now if I can just figure out how to get wordbuilder going....

Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl. Good one. :)

-Ken
Symphonic Choir? Word builder? That's greek to me I get into my pipe organ and the Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl Cathedral's men & boys choir (women not allowed there!).
Best regards
Dear BBB,

Well, well. We understand... .

A warm welcome to the forum. I'm so happy you joined.

All the best and kindest regards,

- Peer
Peer,
you're shure that me and F. Murray are the same guy! NOT TRUE!
NOT TRUE, I swear!
He's my heartless brother that now would preventing me from using my name as well!
Maybe he'll succeed doing that, but I love him all the same.
After all he's my younger brother!
I listened only to one piece of yours - The Fawn - but it's a great piece of music!
Best regards
If it wasn’t for the beard, I would guess you were a distant relative of Mr. Antonio Salieri.
Wrong Halvor.
I'm a far relative of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, better still, a direct descendant.
You write beautiful music!
Best regards
Get outta here, you're from Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl!? I have a very good friend from from Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl! You know Ugot Emmenthal of Schnaussenstrasse!??

Please tell him I said hello!

Tom..
Hello Thomas,
I got to know the story of the sleigh bells and the way you gave up the contest. Wish you get into the next.
Yeah, Ugot Emmenthal of Schnaussenstrasse, I know him very well. Sometimes we have a drink in the village's pub. A very nice guy. as soon as I meet him I tell him about you.
Best regards

B.B.B.

fongi
01-23-2007, 03:06 PM
Hallo Beaufort ich freu mich das ein Östreicher ist hier bei uns hier im Forum ! Du bist ein echt interessante mensch muß ich sagen ! :rolleyes: Where do we get them from ??

B. Beaufort Baberaham
01-25-2007, 07:56 AM
Hallo Beaufort ich freu mich das ein Östreicher ist hier bei uns hier im Forum ! Du bist ein echt interessante mensch muß ich sagen ! :rolleyes: Where do we get them from ??
Heya Fongi
Here in Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl we always speak english or at most gaelic, I forgot deutch!
Ich nie sprache deutch!
:)

fongi
01-25-2007, 09:58 AM
Ich nie sprache deutch

I hope your Gaelic is better than your German !? :rolleyes:

Peterkjones
01-26-2007, 04:17 AM
Sehr Altangesehenmeister
I have just returned from a skiing holiday in your beautiful but somewhat forbidding Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl. Sadly, due to other people's irresponsibility, there was no snow. However, our vacation was not entirely spoiled for we were able to visit the Baberaham Musik Wirtshaus (BMW) where we heard your greatly uplifting Schneefreimesse. That someone whom everybody thought was dead could produce so relevant a work today gives hope to us all. PS. the Angelic Boys were particularly enchanting in the Agnes Dei.

Nash
01-27-2007, 06:29 AM
Welcome my friend. You will love it here:D

talk to you soon

Farmsteads
01-27-2007, 09:46 AM
Peer,
you're shure that me and F. Murray are the same guy! NOT TRUE!
NOT TRUE, I swear!
He's my heartless brother that now would preventing me from using my name as well!
Maybe he'll succeed doing that, but I love him all the same.
After all he's my younger brother!
I listened only to one piece of yours - The Fawn - but it's a great piece of music!
Best regardsI know that's certainly not true. However,I think I would even recognize you being disguised as Chrétien de Troyes' mother in law or Vercingetorix' microwave, dancing on a purple harpsichord singing "Happy Barons aren't here again...".From my own experience I know younger brothers can be so rude! I don't have one... .

Just to remind you: what is Serlingesque?

Thanks for listening,

- Peer

shnurgle
01-27-2007, 02:49 PM
Serlingesque (adj.): Having a surreal or otherwordly quality, as commonly found in the various works of american writer/producer Rod Serling; namely The Twilight Zone.

guy theaker
01-27-2007, 04:06 PM
Ahh, Baron! Welcome, welcome sir. It's so nice to see you again!

I hope you are keeping well, though the years continue to pass, and after all you're not getting any younger, but then neither am I. I think you'll find they're a nice bunch of chaps here at the forum, with the odd chap-esse lurking around once in a while. Good sorts, all in all.

I am constantly astonished and inspired by your prolific output, sir, and my musical homage to your splendid Austrian abode was the very least I could write under the circumstances. In fact, my meagre offering in the recent competition here was (as I'm sure you've correctly guessed)
inspired by those long fine evenings we spent at your summer residence in Dorset, England. As I recall, you never did fully explain the origins of the stately home's name, nor indeed why
the butler and half your staff were fired only a month after your first summer stay. I can only assume that some things are best kept shrouded in mystery.

Well, old chap, must go. I look forward to my next trip to Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl with some anticipation - the cuisine last time was top notch, absolutely first rate!

Your faithful friend,

GT.

B. Beaufort Baberaham
01-27-2007, 08:18 PM
Ich nie sprache deutch

I hope your Gaelic is better than your German !? :rolleyes:
I hope so!

Sehr Altangesehenmeister
I have just returned from a skiing holiday in your beautiful but somewhat forbidding Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl. Sadly, due to other people's irresponsibility, there was no snow. However, our vacation was not entirely spoiled for we were able to visit the Baberaham Musik Wirtshaus (BMW) where we heard your greatly uplifting Schneefreimesse. That someone whom everybody thought was dead could produce so relevant a work today gives hope to us all. PS. the Angelic Boys were particularly enchanting in the Agnes Dei.
Thanks for your call. I'm sorry for the lacking of snow, but glad you made up with the Agnus Dei.

Welcome my friend. You will love it here:D

talk to you soon
Hey Nash! Thank you.

I know that's certainly not true. However,From my own experience I know younger brothers can be so rude! I don't have one... .

Just to remind you: what is Serlingesque?

Thanks for listening,

- Peer
This is not a Twilight Zone episode.
Saturday Nigth Live, if anything.

Serlingesque (adj.): Having a surreal or otherwordly quality, as commonly found in the various works of american writer/producer Rod Serling; namely The Twilight Zone.
From the "Shnurgle Oxford Dictionary".

Ahh, Baron! Welcome, welcome sir. It's so nice to see you again!

I hope you are keeping well, though the years continue to pass, and after all you're not getting any younger, but then neither am I. I think you'll find they're a nice bunch of chaps here at the forum, with the odd chap-esse lurking around once in a while. Good sorts, all in all.

I am constantly astonished and inspired by your prolific output, sir, and my musical homage to your splendid Austrian abode was the very least I could write under the circumstances. In fact, my meagre offering in the recent competition here was (as I'm sure you've correctly guessed)
inspired by those long fine evenings we spent at your summer residence in Dorset, England. As I recall, you never did fully explain the origins of the stately home's name, nor indeed why
the butler and half your staff were fired only a month after your first summer stay. I can only assume that some things are best kept shrouded in mystery.

Well, old chap, must go. I look forward to my next trip to Shnurgbruch im Dreadghentahl with some anticipation - the cuisine last time was top notch, absolutely first rate!

Your faithful friend,

GT.
Guy!!! My kitchen staff are warming up the pots yet.
I hope this time you don't get frightened of the ghosts and don't escape from Shloss Shnurgle!