PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Everybody

Mauro Colangelo
02-17-2007, 09:45 AM
Hi Everybody, my name is Mauro and I'm a music composer.... I do music mostly for documentaries,films,commercials,Radio jingles station Id, web sites....
I was born in Italy, but I recently moved to the States... you an find more info about me on my site (BTW it's actally in the process of restyling...no music... sorry ,but the Bio is sill there)
I just wanted to get in touch with other musician and music lover and share with all of you my gratitude to the eastwest people for givin us the symphonic library that allows us to express our creativity greatly.
I just bought it and I'm totaly thrilled about it!!!!
I will post som music soon and I will apreciate any comments.
Cheers
mauro

CJRC
02-17-2007, 09:57 AM
Hey Mauro, welcome to the forum! I look forward to enjoying your music and your website. If you do have it up and running, you should post the web address so we can check it out!
CJ

Mauro Colangelo
02-18-2007, 10:33 AM
Hey CJ... thank's a lot for your replay...
I'll be uploading my works very soon on my website... www.maurocolangelo.com
Do you do film socoring as well?
where are you from?

Talk yo you soon
Best
mauro

Nash
02-20-2007, 07:47 AM
It took only one demo music from EW and I was thrilled by these amazing sounds. Right now I am addicted to it and the technology is just brilliant. Not to forget that EW and the guys in this forum are just an outstanding, very helpful and talented.

WELCOME!!!!! :D

Nash

Mauro Colangelo
02-20-2007, 02:16 PM
Hi Nash.... thank's for writing!!!!!
I have surfed on your website... cool stuff!!!!
Mauro

blitzblaster
02-20-2007, 11:44 PM
Hi !

Very nice homepage. The Studio looks interessting and i wait for your first samples.
Welcome, i`m new too :) !

Regards
Blitzblaster