PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Germany

blitzblaster
02-20-2007, 03:02 AM
Hi everybody !

So i start for about 4 days here and this is my biography:

Since 1981 i have made music, I played as a drummer in a band called “Herbert Burning Desire” for 8 years. I did various gigs with this band, on street parties and at special occasions. Our song material was mainly from the 70’s and 80’s.

In school i managed to get 10 music lessons per week by a cleverly choice of duty lessons and so called “Addiction lessons”.

My grades were always good, so i believed in the school system in this respect, but the subject at which i got very good grades at was music. After school i practiced playing the guitar for 2 hours each day and from the 8th grade onwards i gave guitar lessons for my class mates to cover my pocket money.

When i was 16, I started a course as a metal wind instrument builder, it was estimated to last 3 years but it was very generously extended to 4 years in order to compensate for the various hours I’d spent in the piano room instead of learning.

My style is in no way defined but open in every direction. The same applies for my instrumentation – challenge me at the drums, on the guitar or on the piano.

1970 Born on the 30th of June in Limburg /Lahn
1986 - 1994 Drummer of the band "Herbert Burning Desire", playing music from the 70’s and 80’s as well as own compositions
1986 - 1990 Studied to become a metal wind instrument builder at Musikhaus Heinz Sablontny, HH-Bergedorf
1990 - 1992 Assistant worker at Musikhaus Heinz Sablontny, HH-Bergedorf
since 2003 MIDI-Composing with Cubasis
2004 InGame sounds and soundtrack for the commercial computer game "Jumping Man"
2005 InGame sounds and soundtrack for the commercial computer game "Balla Balla 2". Current work on sounds and soundtrack for the computer game "Snap the Pac 3D"
2006 InGame sounds for a 3D engine demonstration
Compositions for the feature film "Presents to Moscow"
Current work on entire soundtrack for the 3d computer game "Tower Defence"

Regards
Blitzblaster

Nash
02-20-2007, 06:31 AM
Excellent history!

WELCOME! :D

blitzblaster
02-20-2007, 11:48 AM
Hi Nash !