PDA

View Full Version : Well Well, Howdy :)

MarcusDellicompagni
03-01-2007, 03:11 PM
Salutations ladies n gentlemen!

Name's Marcus :D

I'm a 19, soon to be twenty (oh dear!), year old musician from the middlands here sunny England! I'm have my own little music studio (isnt as cool as it sounds) here at home and spend most my time learning how to make things bloody work apose to writing songs!! :mad:

I'm self taught and play the guitar, bass, piano and sing. I'm also currently trying to learn music theroy beacuse I have NO CLUE how to read & write music. Hence why I'm not at uni this year :(

My goal is to become a music performer! Otherwise, I'd like to be a professional song writer/composer for Film/T.V, or be a music producer. Preferbly the first one :) I rather be infront of the camera instead of behind it so-to-speak...

Anyway, how are you all?

EDIT: Oh yeah, If you want to listen to some of my REALLY old unfinnished tracks... Visit here www.myspace.com/marcusdellicompagni

Vatroslav
03-02-2007, 06:01 PM
Welcome, my friend. :) If you need any help with music theory, feel free to contact me anytime. :)

fongi
03-03-2007, 09:33 AM
Hi Marcus, wow what a lovely Italian name you have Dellicompagni I love ti, staffoed hmm thatīs not the best twon but believe me there are towns much worse, keep on writing. Chris

MarcusDellicompagni
03-03-2007, 12:09 PM
Hellooo!

Vatroslav - Thanks :) I'll keep that in mind!

Fongi - Cheers :)) It's abit big though... I still have trouble remembering how to spell it! :p

Nash
03-06-2007, 01:41 AM
Hi Marcus and Welcome!

You will love this place:D