PDA

View Full Version : I'm Jon in Nashville, TN

river
03-25-2007, 11:40 AM
Hey to the group, glad to be here and eager to pick some brains! I have a studio on the outskirts of Nashville, converted a guesthouse, and I'm doing alternative pop & rock, R&B, jazz, blues, gospel, cowboy western, Americana & roots.......everything but Nashville country. I'm 51 years old and married, got into audio in the late '70's, got out of it for too many years and re-entered the field about 6-7 years ago. Anyone interested in a peek around my room can visit me at: www.myspace.com/sonicsculptureinc

Looking forward to making some new friends around here. My 1st project using EW Gold will be released on May 1st, artist is Jen Woodhouse.

Nash
03-25-2007, 09:39 PM
Hello Jon,

I am Nash and you are from Nashville :D

Welcome to forum. You will love it! :D

LHall
04-02-2007, 04:28 PM
Hey Jon,

I'm on the outskirts of Nashville as well. Kingston Springs to be exact. What area are you in?

Saw Denny Jiosa on your myspace. He's a great friend of mine and an extremely talented guy.

Great folk here. Welcome.

L Hall

žeth
04-03-2007, 12:01 AM
Hey bud I also am from Nashville. I'm reccently getting into samples and production work. I'd love to come check out your pad sometime!

Cheers

Seth

river
04-03-2007, 07:43 PM
Thanks for the shout outs! L Hall, I'm in South Harpeth, right off Hwys 100 & 96 just before Fairview. Denny just did some tracks for me on a project I produced, killer stuff. I'm glad to have met him.

Seth, you're welcome to stop by anytime , PM me here or on Myspace, you too LH!

Nash, You're welcome to visit too, but it's a long trip for you, I reckon you'd need to sleep for 2 days before we could visit :)

Thanks for the warm welcomes.

Nash
04-03-2007, 09:46 PM
Thank mate!

Well, when I decide to travel to US I will definitely stop by and see some of you guys there. I think it would be so cool.:)