PDA

View Full Version : Choir demos....

amo
04-04-2005, 10:30 AM
Hi Doug and Nick,

Sorry to start with that one, and please see in my question nothing agressive or sarcastic: Just wonder when we'll see the EWQLSC demos online ? I think it would be pretty soon, as the release is plane in 11 days....
I know the work is tough and great, keep on the good work !
Regards,

Amaury

pappagheno
04-05-2005, 11:05 AM
well... there isa demo.. isnt it..well is a live video demo.. not too good to understand the quality of the sounds..
seems promising btw.. but I would rather listen the solo voices..

is it going to be more appropriate just for choir music or is intended also for solos ??

just thinking about something relatively simple like Hildegard Von Bingen (thinking aobut one voice ) or Monteverdi ( thinking about four five voices..)

any clue ??

cheers

Doug Rogers
04-05-2005, 11:26 AM
We will have demos soon, we're just finishing up the library and utility.

- Doug

Tower
04-07-2005, 02:34 AM
Will you release at least on mp3 before April 14th?

Tow

amo
04-07-2005, 03:14 AM
Tower>>> still, we have some time, I checked yesterday on soundsonline website, and the release date for the choir seems to have been postponed to April 30. Sorry if it is a bad news.... Though I am happy some people are tacking care of making a GOOD librairy, rathe than a librairy on time.....

Regards,

Amaury

Sean R. Beeson
04-07-2005, 06:24 AM
EWQLSC is going to be awesome. No other company has even ATTEMPTED what Doug and Nick are trying to do. Software that sings? Incredible. Take it from me when I say that trying to get a choir to sing a piece with an orchestra is not always as easy as just getting an orchestra, so this program will save a TON of people :). It will be good.

Beeson