PDA

View Full Version : recent Piano Piece

Lerue
06-16-2005, 11:18 PM
In order to better aquaint some of you with my own music, I thought I would share a link to one of my latest Piano Compositions.

www.theatrikil.com/Piano.htm

Now, I will definately be entering some of my upcoming Orchestral Compositions in the next Demo contest, provided I have had enough time with the Gold Edition coming soon. In fact, I have not been able to write anything for a few weeks now as I am wnxiously awaiting my new muse in a box.

Enjoy

Le' rue

Raul_
06-17-2005, 06:33 AM
Very impressive !

ChrisE
06-17-2005, 08:36 AM
Enjoyed the piece :) Is the piano recorded or sampled? It sounds quite pianistic, so I'm guessing the former. I'm always a fan of piano music being a pianist myself. Look forward to hearing your orchestral music

scarr
06-17-2005, 01:54 PM
I really enjoyed that, and that's coming from someone who doesn't listen to a lot of "piano music." Well done! :)

Lerue
06-18-2005, 01:57 PM
Thanks for the responses guys, I am glad you enjoyed the piece. The Piano is a Sampled Yamaha Piano run through an Instance of HALion 2.0 with a Waves Reverb set to medium Hall at about 40% wet. No other effects were used, and I ran it through compression and Limiting at the master stage. She's still in 'beta' though, so I will probably do another master for the CD.

Le' rue