PDA

View Full Version : Hello!!...and help!

nicola
05-18-2007, 01:13 PM
Hi everybody!
I'm from Italy and, how you will see, my english is not so good.
I hope you will be able to understand me anyway... :)
I'm 33 years old, I am a jazz piano player (also classical, but I prefer improvising and composing).
My preferred artists are: Brad Mehldau, Keith Jarrett, Bill Evans, J.S. Bach, Ravel, Debussy,... (I stop here because there are too many).
One year ago I write my first music for a short film using EWQLSO and I falled in love with music film.
I've been in love with films since I was very young, but I didn't have the possibilitiy to make this experience before.
That's always music, but in a different way :)

I really would like posting my music here, but I don't know how I can do this...
Could you help me?
Thanks a lot.

nikolas
05-18-2007, 01:41 PM
You will need webspace to do that.

If you don't have a site you can register with soundclick, or myspace, or try rapidshare, yousendit, box, esnips and other free webspace providers...

Do a search in google for the above terms and decide what's best for you.

Then just upload the piece to the internet, and post in the music forum above, with a link to your music for us to enjoy and feedback you on (if you want).

Welcome :)

Nikolas

nicola
05-18-2007, 01:53 PM
Tanks a lot! :)
I am already on myspace, then I can try immediately.
I hope you're going to listen my music in this forum soon...

Nash
05-20-2007, 10:01 PM
Welcome buddy!

If you want your music to sound better then sign up with soundclick as well. You can store more tracks and the mp3 is better quality.

However, you will enjoy in this forum and learn heaps. :D

I am looking forward to hearing some of your music.

Nash

nicola
05-21-2007, 12:59 AM
Welcome buddy!

If you want your music to sound better then sign up with soundclick as well. You can store more tracks and the mp3 is better quality.

However, you will enjoy in this forum and learn heaps. :D

I am looking forward to hearing some of your music.

Nash

I've already posted one of my piece, I don't know if you listened to it, but I'd like to know what you think about it and if you have some advice for me.