PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Russia!

Gedren
05-26-2007, 09:09 AM
Hi everyone!

I'm musician and beginner composer from Russia.
I'm new to EastWest products - just got Gold Symphonic Orchestra yesterday. So I hope to find useful information here and to meet other composers with interesting and beautiful music. :)

Cheers!
Maria

SBallard
05-26-2007, 11:15 AM
Welcome Maria. I think you will very much enjoy EWQL SO Gold. There are several very talented composers here in the forums and most everyone is very helpful in answering your questions. I think you will enjoy being a member of the forum.

Steve

Gedren
05-26-2007, 11:30 AM
Thank you for the welcome message, Steve! :) Nice to meet you! And nice to be here. :)

Neilfactory
05-26-2007, 12:17 PM
Hi everyone!

I'm musician and beginner composer from Russia.
I'm new to EastWest products - just got Gold Symphonic Orchestra yesterday. So I hope to find useful information here and to meet other composers with interesting and beautiful music. :)

Cheers!
Maria

Welcome, what style do you compose?Hope another style of film music?

- Neil

Gedren
05-26-2007, 12:27 PM
Hello Neil! :)

Well, I'm still in kind of search for my style - trying in classical, ambient, new age and a little of electronic.

Nash
05-27-2007, 09:49 PM
Welcome to forum This is very good place to be. Good people and great talents here. As they say you will enjoy and learn heaps.

I am looking forward to hear your first music post :D

Gedren
05-28-2007, 12:01 AM
Hello Nash,
Thank you very much for the greeting!:)
I'm working now on one composition with Gold Orchestra, so I hope you guys will give me some useful tips, when I'll post it.;)

fongi
05-28-2007, 07:58 AM
Hi Maria, and greetings from Germany, nice to have someone from Russia I couldnŽt get that link to work but anyway have fun and donŽt be afraid to ask questions that way youŽll learn a lot. Chris :D

Gedren
05-28-2007, 10:55 AM
Guten Tag, Chris :D

Nice to meet you! And thank you for warm greeting! :)
By the way I have been in Germany recently (Frankfurt, Karlsruhe) and probably will revisit it this summer again. :cool:

fongi
05-28-2007, 02:59 PM
Sounds good we should hook up for a beer (or Vodka) or two :D check your PM personal mail !Chris

Gedren
05-29-2007, 09:19 AM
Vodka? :D LOL

Ranger
05-29-2007, 03:49 PM
I'm a half breed Polish Father Russian mother, you own wonderful softtware I started with silver now have Platinum very exciting good luck

Gedren
05-30-2007, 12:13 AM
Hello and thank you, Ranger! :)
Yeah, composing with GSO is very interesting and exciting. :)

Kaatza_Music
05-31-2007, 09:10 PM
Hi, Maria,

Welcome to the forum! I look forward to listening to some of your music.

I often have people say that my music sounds Russian, but I am just a half French, quarter Irish, quarter English, Canuck mutt living in California :D

Does this sound Russian?

A Lost Love (http://kaatza.thejukebox.tv/songs/A_Lost_Love.mp3)

Cheers,

-The Katz

Gedren
06-02-2007, 06:59 AM
Hello Katz,

Thank you very much for the greeting! :)

"I am just a half French, quarter Irish, quarter English, Canuck mutt living in California"
Wow! :D

Very beautiful and emotial composition!
Lol I don't know does it sound russian (well yes, in some ways)), I might say it's international!))

nikolas
01-13-2008, 12:16 AM
I'm just 100% Greek!

but had to say hello Maria! :) I missed this thread in the begining, but I sure know you now! :D I also know the amazing violin that you play! I swear we will work together at some point! ;)

"Welcome" here (with 155 posts currently... not exactly new here, no Maria?)

Nikolas

Gedren
01-13-2008, 06:11 AM
Wow, hehehe, thank you very much, Nikolas! :)

I have been once in Greece, and I was so charmed by this country! I hope I will revisit it someday again soon. :)

iLoked
01-13-2008, 06:25 AM
I must say hello to a neighbor from Russia too.. even though youŽve been here longer than me.. so maybe you should welcome me :cool:

Gedren
01-13-2008, 08:48 AM
iLoked
Hey hello, neighbor! :) Thank you very much for the greeting, nice to meet you too! :)

Jesse Searls
01-13-2008, 02:08 PM
Hello from Ohio, in the THE United States of Ameri...gosh that's long... America!

you use Cubase I see? I love using cubase and Eastwest products. Very productive combo.

git 'er done!

james hansson
01-13-2008, 03:05 PM
hey maria greetings from paris

i'm glad to see here

welcome on board and congrats for your music and passion ! ;)

james

Gedren
01-18-2008, 08:49 AM
Jesse Searls
Hello Jesse, thank you for the warm greeting! :)
Cool to see another Cubase user here!

james hansson
Thank you very much, James, great to see you here! :) I love your music, it's so beautiful!