PDA

View Full Version : My story

Ranger
05-29-2007, 05:24 PM
been in the business some 35 years started music in 1956 very young first gig pro in front of 12,000 people was fun booked by DKD productions Monrtreal for a number of years met lots of great stars because of this hendrix , cream , zepplin , janis joplin , Doors, Vanilla Fudge , Black Sabbath, James Brown , Roy Buchanan , Motor head etc.. and many more had a couple of B sides on singles and many flops but no regrets I would do it it a snap People with the band Firelfy in Montreal Carl Dixon (coney hatch , guess who , April Wine) Sass Jordon now on Canadian Star Search I could gone on its been great.

Started a studio that lasted some ten years also great closed it down due to the clients better to live in one room than deal with know it all's

So here i am with east west the people here are great emotional but great if the rest of my time here remains as is its a paradise

Nash
05-29-2007, 11:05 PM
Hey Ranger!
This is good station. You will love it here. Your background and experience is amazing.
Welcome to EW forum!

Enjoy… I am sure you will

Best,

Nash :D

Ranger
05-30-2007, 04:30 PM
If i could help I will but as we all know we can only voice opinions. Like John Lennon says if I write a song its about me and if it applies to you thats great