PDA

View Full Version : I bring cake, and warm greetings!

MaestroRage
06-23-2007, 11:28 PM
Firstly, I would like to apologize for the fact that I did not in fact have cake. Believe me when I say, it pains me enough to inspire a sadder piece.

I'd also like to take this cakeless opportunity to say hi! I am MaestroRage *My friends call me Chuck*, I started composing at the age of 17. I literally woke up one morning and I had the trial version of Fruity Loops *Version 2*, on my desktop, and I started to mess around with it.

Several months passed by and I slowly started to really enjoy composing. A strange sentiment as I used to hate music, and thought it a waste of time *Shameful to admit, but I have nothing to hide*. I was incredibly foolish to think as such of course, no excuses can be made.

In any case despite no music theory, and no training, I started honing my ear, and my mouse and I clicked long hours into the night. I started creating some pieces for starting gamers, and my own personal enjoyment. These pieces were horrific of course in comparison to you all, and my current abilities. I absolutely relished that feeling of giving somebody a song they needed to make their own dream come one step closer to reality. As I got better, I was able to help people better, and soon I started helping big projects.

I operate off one slogan, and one slogan alone.

"Forever For Free". I did not start music with the intention of making money, but don't get me wrong. My dream job is to become a composer. Anything I make purely for myself, will always be free for the public. To date I havn't made a dime off music, and quite frankly, I am happy like that. Though I don't mean I havn't made money, which was necessary for software, hardware upgrades etc.

Sorry for the long read, for of those interested, they can hear some of my works over at my Newgrounds page here (http://www.newgrounds.com/audio/view.php?id=1714459)

fongi
06-24-2007, 04:29 PM
Hi Chuck I didnīt understand any of that stuff about cake, but neither will anyone else I guess?? it diesnīt matter does it ? anyway welcome and have fun. Chris :D

Nash
06-29-2007, 09:56 AM
Welcome Maestro,

Enjoy and have fun in this forum...:D

Kaatza_Music
07-05-2007, 02:45 AM
Welcome, Maestro,

But you should be ashamed of yourself offering us cake so we would read your post and then reneging on the deal! I demand a piece of chocolate cake right now! :D

Vatroslav
07-05-2007, 05:27 AM
What kind of cake? ;)

MaestroRage
07-05-2007, 08:58 AM
Well Kaatza has made it quite clear that the cake should be chocolate! However I like you all too much to give you e-diabeetus.

However to appease the hungry masses, I have prepared here audio cake! Audio cake!? you may all say, but lo and behold it is only the most powerful cake in the world.

The batter was heated by the sounds of a million amplifiers, shattering the very granite that it stood upon. The collective sound waves all generated enough heat to actually cook the cake. Every time you take a bite, you're more then likely to hear your favorite tune in your head.

:D

Vatroslav
07-05-2007, 10:12 AM
Great, just be sure not to burn it. ;)

And, btw, I like fruit cake more. :D