PDA

View Full Version : Hello Fello EastWesters


Nelson Ortiz
07-05-2007, 07:00 PM
Hi, My name is Nelson Ortiz, Duh! I am a musician of various styles of music. New Age, Film Scores and Rap/R&B Production Tracks. I have been Playing/Writing music for sometime now. About 25 yrs. I have only a small studio in my home but it gets the job done. 90% of my sound Libraries come from EastWest/Quantum Leap. I love there stuff. The other 10% come from Spectrasonics and Ilio. Also Excellent Libraries. My set up is simple, Computer running Fl Studio, Cubase and WaveLab controlled by a M-audio Keystation Pro 88 controller. Pretty simple Huh? Thats pretty much it. If ur on myspace hit me up. Links are at the bottom in my signature. Thanks everyone.

fongi
07-06-2007, 04:30 AM
Hey Nelson ! welcome! Question what does Duh mean?

nikolas
07-06-2007, 04:35 AM
Taken from Homer Simpson, for the Simpsons, where whenever he says something really obvious, or does something wrong, he goes "Doh!" (the correct spelling that is :D:D:D:D)

Glad ot be of help Chris! :D:D:D:D

hi Nelson, looking forward to hearing your stuff. This is a fine forum we have here (somehow I entered the realm of "we" in the forum? YIKES!)

Vatroslav
07-06-2007, 06:36 AM
Hey, Nelson!

Wow, what bautiful music you do ... Thanks for linking your myspace page! Where are you from, bro?

Nik, no, he wanted to know what Duh means, D'oh is a different matter. :)

Duh is usually "Well ... DUH!" as in "Well, too bad for you, my friend(s)", or when someone makes something very obvious sound like he is starting a new era of civilization. :D