PDA

View Full Version : Hello all!

Simon
07-06-2007, 02:00 PM
Hello everyone,

I had a login a long time ago and forgot what it was so I have re-registered. I have the original silver Orchestral Library and am about to buy some new libraries for the first time in a while..
When I have them I will post the links.

I have absolutley no musical training and cannot read music at all, I am self taught as a composer and as an engineer.
I have been a professional Didgeridoo player for almost thee years and have one CD out and I am now getting out there with downloads.

3 years ago while a licensed busker on the London underground system, I sold a CD and thought nothing more of and after 7 months got an email asking if I could do a demo for a TV advert. I did not get the job, but the idea of moving into this area of music really gripped me and last year bought a Mac Quad and RME Fireface and Logic Pro.

I have now completed my second album and will be getting that out soon.

I now live in the town of Marlow near the river Thames in Buckinghamshire, England..

Sorry for the waffle, but wanted to give a little background to myself.

best wishes to you all!

Simon

Oyster Boy
07-06-2007, 02:54 PM
Hello there mate,

Good to see another fellow countryman on this site.

Fascinating story you told us, Hope you enjoy your time on this forum.

Simon
07-06-2007, 03:08 PM
Thanks Oyster Boy,

I have popped in and read bits for a longtime and now have decided to take part.

Regards

Simon

fongi
07-07-2007, 04:35 PM
Hi Simon, so you leave near Marlow ?! I learnt to fly there in 1979 ! sorry about the Oyster Boys face, believe me he is a charming guy ! Have fun here. Chris :D

Simon
07-08-2007, 10:04 AM
Hi Simon, so you leave near Marlow ?! I learnt to fly there in 1979 ! sorry about the Oyster Boys face, believe me he is a charming guy ! Have fun here. Chris :D

Hi Fongi,
Glad to meet you.

I sometimes pull faces like Oyster Boy LOL....

Marlow is a lovely place to live, where are you now? Was it military training that you did?

Thank you both for the warm welcome.

Regards

Simon