PDA

View Full Version : Hello everyone!!!

Alyen
07-19-2007, 05:49 PM
Hi,

My name is Enrique Diazruanova and I would like to introduce myself to the members of this great forum.
I have been working for ages on the advertising world in Mexico City, doing all sort of commercials and jingles, besides composing music for TV shows like soap operas, but at last I was able to retire with my wife to a small very nice town named Patzcuaro which is located in central Mexico and now I have all the intention to start composing the music of my liking which is kind of contemporary classical, so I just purchased the EWQL Silver edition in order to write my orchestral sketches and for what I have heard, this is a great starter edition which I believe can serve perfectly to my purpose.
I also have the MOTU Symphonic Instrument library, (besides a battery of very old hardware synths and sample players which I used extensively along with Studio Vision and now with MOTU DP) so I think that these two libraries will keep me covered and busy for the time being.

I am glad to be part of this forum and I expect to be of help if the time comes :)

BTW my user name Alyen comes after Alejandra (my wife´s name) y (and in spanish) Enrique :D

BradMenic
07-20-2007, 10:27 AM
Hello Enrique and welcome to the forum!

It's a good thing that people from around the world join this forum, because we can all share our diversity of styles. Now, don't forget to post some audio demos so that we can hear your work! It is always a pleasure to discover new music!

Hope you enjoy your stay on this forum! Cheers!

Alyen
07-20-2007, 11:08 AM
Hello Enrique and welcome to the forum!

It's a good thing that people from around the world join this forum, because we can all share our diversity of styles. Now, don't forget to post some audio demos so that we can hear your work! It is always a pleasure to discover new music!

Hope you enjoy your stay on this forum! Cheers!

Thanks Brad,

Right now I do not have a web site where I can show some of my music , and I am not sure that it is allowed to post some MP3 on the forum, but I am working on a small site, so later on I will be able to post a link

Greetings

fongi
07-20-2007, 12:15 PM
Hello Enrique, welcome!! and I look forward to hearing some of your TV music. Chris :D