PDA

View Full Version : Phantom

Phantom
07-23-2007, 11:58 AM
Name: Ezra Raymond
Favorite Composer: Hans Zimmer :cool:

photo to follow shortly... :)

Unfortunately, I have never had a music lesson before, so do forgive me for leaving that part out ;)

When I was growing up, I never thought I would see the day when I would begin composing.

:) but here I am...

One of the first music scores I ever remember, and one which is still in my favourites list is Days Of Thunder. Since then, I have been a big fan of Hans Zimmer and I truly love his work. It has so much meaning to it.

Hoping some day to work alongside him and other favourites of mine including, Klaus Badelt and John Williams. Of course there are others, but not enough space or time to mention them all ;)

I just added more to my site. It's still not finished yet, but I hope you enjoy your visit.

Better work on its way... so stay tuned!

Thank you for visiting,

Ezra

fongi
07-23-2007, 05:26 PM
Hi Ezra, you´re in my home town ! I was there just last week, anyway welcome even though you´ve been around here for quite a while right? another Zimmer fan eh? well he wouldn´t get my vote but I do like Klaus Badelt & John williams. Chris

Phantom
07-23-2007, 07:04 PM
Hey Chris

thanks for stopping by

yep been around for a few years now. shame i have not made enough posts to cover for that time though ;)