PDA

View Full Version : Stuck in the Midwest

lostrain
08-09-2007, 06:45 AM
Ok not really stuck, Hello out there~

My name is Todd, I just recently kicked off my music production company called: Lost Rain Music Productions, which was started because I was given my first oppurtunity to score a documentary which is now becoming a full length film...

Anywho, I am keyboard player who is dabbling in other areas of music, I really enjoy this site, I think that many of the composers on this site run circles around me, but it gives me inspiration and drive to better my compositions!

I have been playing piano since I could sit up, and was accepeted to Julliard at the age of 17, I didn't go however...

Let's see, I am a systems enegineer during the day, and a dad of a 10 month old/husband/composer at night!

Dannthr
08-09-2007, 08:02 AM
Welcome, Los Train!

Andrew Sigler
08-10-2007, 10:28 PM
Good to have you here!

-Andy

Kaatza_Music
08-11-2007, 01:49 PM
Hi, Todd,

At least you are not stuck in Lodi (again). Welcome to the forum! I am stuck up here in the mountains near Yosemite. It is a hardship, but I will endure it. :D

lostrain
08-11-2007, 03:14 PM
Hi, Todd,

At least you are not stuck in Lodi (again). Welcome to the forum! I am stuck up here in the mountains near Yosemite. It is a hardship, but I will endure it. :D

That's beautiful country over there, I love the Tahoe area as well~