PDA

View Full Version : Last Demo with Silver

Beach
06-26-2005, 04:14 PM
Here is my last demo with Silver.
Hope you could enjoy it

Best Regards, :)

Roberto

Day by day (www.exhibitionow.com/Day_by_day.mp3)

Vissequ
06-27-2005, 11:24 AM
Roberto,

I love it, I enjoy all of your pieces.

It is very soothing and casual yet it definitely brings a message in the mix. I'm hoping this is your last demo because your upgrading to Gold? :)

Beach
06-27-2005, 02:39 PM
Fabiano,
thank you very much, you words are so kind.
I know that probably my music is not much appreciate and I don't know if I will post again.
I don't know if one day I will upgrade to Gold, even if I have to say that I like very much the sounds of these beautiful libraries.
Thank you very much again. :)
Sincerely,
Roberto

jralbert
06-27-2005, 03:26 PM
I really hope you wouldn't leave the board because you felt your work was unappreciated! I certainly enjoyed it. It's not in the "action-movie-trailer-thirty-second-percussion-heavy-smash" vein that a lot of folks on this board write in - but that's fine by me; we need a break from that sometimes. Your piece is calm, well-orchestrated, and would be well-suited to most real-world film applications than the more aggressive stuff. I like it.

-Jeff

BMoody326
06-27-2005, 03:54 PM
I like the emotion you put into the piece...Good compostion mate :D ...
I think u did a pretty good job on the string writing also.....

luima
06-27-2005, 05:29 PM
Roberto,

I have listening your composition again and again for almost fourty minutes while doing other things
( Now it┤s passed midnight but I keep on listening while writing this).

This is the type of music that you never are bored of it. It comes from the heart and the feelings are very positive.

Keep in this style, the most of the people love good feelings.

Beside the important thing that is feelings, I found an equilibrated harmony and good orchestration taste.

Ciao,

Luis

ChrisE
06-27-2005, 05:59 PM
Lovely piece, and I agree with what the others are saying. You are a talented composer, and leaving would be a mistake I feel. You certainly dont have to worry about being unappreciated. Hope you decide to stay :)

Raul_
06-27-2005, 06:50 PM
I would like to compose with Silver like you, Roberto ! :cool: This piece sounds very realistic. And I like what you've done with piano.

lovelysilence
06-28-2005, 06:14 AM
I agree with everyone Roberto

excellent piece, really moving

Kaatza_Music
06-28-2005, 02:35 PM
Relaxing and medatative. I liked it! Prior to the horn coming in, I would liked to have heard a quiet solo instrument over the string sections, maybe a woodwind laid back in the mix. Maybe a few percussion sparkles here and there.

Neilfactory
06-28-2005, 02:55 PM
Roberto, it's one a best piece i heard on this forum...
CON-GRA-TU-LA-TION.

Sincerely.

Neil.

exstreme
06-28-2005, 03:05 PM
verry,verry,nice

it's warm and verry relaxing to hear :)

i agree with the others don't leave ;)

svk

Beach
06-28-2005, 04:31 PM
Thank you very much I am honored you enjoy this piece. :)
My best regards,
Roberto

DaveWalton
06-28-2005, 07:44 PM
Last demo with Silver meaning that you've upgraded to something like Gold or Platinum?

I'm always amazed at what a package like Silver can do in the right hands. Very nice.

Dave

MusicFan
06-28-2005, 10:18 PM
Roberto,

I'm truly hoping you mean this is your LATEST piece...not your LAST piece. It is so very poignant! So beautiful! And it is absolutely ideal for a heart-wrenching movie scene. I am a newcomer here and hope to hear much more of your work. Thanks for sharing! And please keep them coming!

...MusicFan...

MusicFan
06-28-2005, 10:38 PM
Roberto,

I have listened several times more and I now I even see in my mind a movie scene that would have been perfect for this piece!

The movie: Unfaithful
The scene: When the leading lady is on her verandah, lamenting the loss of her murdered extramarital lover.

Perfect!

Ancora, per favore!!! :)

Beach
06-29-2005, 02:13 PM
Roberto,

I have listened several times more and I now I even see in my mind a movie scene that would have been perfect for this piece!

The movie: Unfaithful
The scene: When the leading lady is on her verandah, lamenting the loss of her murdered extramarital lover.

Perfect!

Ancora, per favore!!! :)

Music Fan,
thank you very much!!! :)
Are you italian!!!!!
You are so kind...
bets regards,
Roberto

Neilfactory
06-29-2005, 02:56 PM
Roberto, again bravissimo! ;)

Neil.

Beach
06-29-2005, 03:03 PM
Thank you very much Neil.
I really appreciate!!!!
I am waiting for your NEXT!!!!!! ;)
Hope it will come soon!!!!

Best,
Roberto

Petronome
06-29-2005, 03:04 PM
I enjoyed it really much too! Good job on the string orchestration and great athmosphere. The sounds scheme is well balanced, just the right amount of right instruments to my taste! Don't you dare to leave this forum, I WAN'T TO HEAR MORE!! :)

MusicFan
06-30-2005, 12:19 PM
Music Fan,
thank you very much!!! :)
Are you italian!!!!!
You are so kind...
bets regards,
Roberto

No Roberto (Morricone??)! Non sono italiano! But I do love the country, the language, the culture, the food - and now its contemporary composers! Hehe! :D

Did you use a sequencer when you wrote "Day By Day"?

...MusicFan...

Beach
06-30-2005, 04:49 PM
Music fan,
I thought you were italian!!!!
I am glad you like much of italian things!!!
No don't have used any sequencer. I have wrote the score in finale (as usually I do, that's the only way in which I am able to make music) and played it directly from the score to Kontakt full.
Thank you very much for your kinds words! :)
Roberto

Anytempo
06-30-2005, 06:42 PM
No don't have used any sequencer. I have wrote the score in finale (as usually I do, that's the only way in which I am able to make music) and played it directly from the score to Kontakt full.
Thank you very much for your kinds words! :)
Roberto

It always amazes me how people use so many different methods for creating/composing music - beautifully done! Really enjoyed it! Keep up the great work.

Beach
07-01-2005, 06:06 PM
Thank you very much anytempo!!!!!
I am very glad you like it!!!! :)
My best regards,
Roberto

mikosworld
07-04-2005, 07:22 AM
Thank you very much anytempo!!!!!
I am very glad you like it!!!! :)
My best regards,
Roberto

incredible, one would say of Ennio Morricone, it's true!!! Cheer! :D :)

neoTypic
07-04-2005, 08:04 AM
Very nice bud, the balance is excellent.

Beach
07-05-2005, 12:37 AM
incredible, one would say of Ennio Morricone, it's true!!! Cheer! :D :)

Morricone???
Thank you very much but it is too much!!!! :D :)
Roberto

moviemaestro
07-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Beach, this is such a beautiful piece! I enjoyed it very much! Please don't let this be you're last demo. You're so talented and your music is very appreciated!! Please keep up the good work! You're amazing!

moviemaestro
(Stephanie)

Beach
07-08-2005, 08:15 AM
Thank you very much, Stephanie!!!
Your words are really so kind. :) ;)
Thanks again,
Roberto

cecgwen
07-14-2005, 05:05 AM
vey delicate and magnificent music, Roberto! many congratulations to your talent!!
:)

Beach
07-16-2005, 04:22 AM
Thank you very much CÚcile!!!
Your comments are really appreciate. :) ;)

My best to you,
Roberto