PDA

View Full Version : Awrite' from Glasgow

NeilmacD
08-27-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi there all you talented and extemely interesting people. My name is Neil and after recently purchasing some of these stunning East West programs I was drawen into this forum. I'll not make this very long for I look forward to talking to you all through the forum. Wanting to get into writing for film and games, can't get enough of music as a whole, have a huge passion for it more so film scoring after hearing a theme from The Last of the Mohicans movie and trying to record it onto a tape player from the speakers of the t.v.! Then listening to big Zimmer's tracks on Days of Thunder. These two events in my life on a musical scale are only tiny specs in the whole spectrum but from then on I have only grown in hunger, stopped for nothing and marvelled at the music that can be created to enhance and define moving images. Will eventually have my own site up and running soon with examples of some of my works and projects. Looking forward to conversing with people of like minds!! NeilmacD

fongi
08-29-2007, 01:05 PM
Welcome here ! what another Zimmer freak ? oh well everyone to their own :D

NeilmacD
08-30-2007, 05:20 PM
No not quite Zimmer is good but more than that he is a man I wish to surpass one day!!! ;)

awpmusic
08-31-2007, 04:37 AM
No not quite Zimmer is good but more than that he is a man I wish to surpass one day!!! ;)

Welcome - and guid luck wi yer weesh! 'Am jist doon the road frae ye!

fongi
09-02-2007, 03:15 PM

Shouldn´t be too difficult if you know the right people ;)

NeilmacD
09-03-2007, 03:58 PM
Well if you know where or who I can start with I am all ears!!!!????

Nash
09-18-2007, 10:41 PM
Cool! Welcome to forum!