PDA

View Full Version : hello again

manieves
09-20-2007, 07:18 PM
hello...been a member of the forums for some time...life happens so now i am back

originally came here due to my interest in choral music and also the fact that i bought symphonic choirs

just recently purchased the ewqlso bundle so i guess i need to re-introduce myself

hopefully i will not stray away from ewqlso the way i did symphonic choirs....and hopefully i will get back to symphonic choirs now that i have a new toy to play with

i am sure i will be posting some newbie questions in the future regarding ewqlso so i look forward to getting help

thanks

fongi
09-23-2007, 04:00 PM
Hi old buddy and welcome back ! :D

Nash
09-23-2007, 10:39 PM
welcome back..YAY!!!!

manieves
10-07-2007, 07:01 PM
hey thanks guys--thought no one cared LOL

anyhow i kinda asked around --but how do i put my music on here for people to listen/berate/whatever

again thanks for the welcome

quick edit---i see alot of webpages myspaces and stuff here--i do not want to get that involved i just wanna have a link and have someone just click on it to download here on the forum only--i am a bit over protective of my music (which has been destroyed by some "academics"in the past) and i can handle criticism here--just not mature enough to let the whole world here it lol