PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from sunny Southampton

macronencer
09-24-2007, 06:46 AM
That's Southampton, England :)

I am a new student on the Music For The Media course, thinking about buying the Composer's Bundle that's currently on offer. I have a few questions to get answered, so I'll take a look around and see whether they've been answered already. In the mean time, hello to everyone, see you around!

fongi
09-24-2007, 08:16 AM
O.K. welcome ! everytime I was in Southampton it rained :rolleyes: enjoy your MFTM course although youŽll probably learn as much here ! :D

Nash
10-24-2007, 05:48 AM
Sorry for my late response, Welcome to forum buddy!

Andoran
10-27-2007, 02:26 PM
Greetings from the Colonies Macronencer (Washington State, also very sunny /snicker)

ninetytwowheels
10-28-2007, 12:51 PM
macronencer

Interesting handle. What does it mean, exactly?

Yes, you've come to the right place to get aquainted with your purchase. Lot's of knowledge in the various forum areas. Many friendly folks here as well, as least as far as I've experienced.

Cordially,

92 Wheels

macronencer
03-26-2008, 07:46 AM
macronencer

Interesting handle. What does it mean, exactly?

Well, this must be the most belated forum reply ever! Sorry, I forgot to check back on this thread :)

I work in I.T. and I was once in charge of automating document control processes using Word and Excel macros. As I became known as a bit of a "macro wizard", I took the nickname from the word "necromancer" and swapped it around in a geeky punster-ish fashion.

I don't often tell that story - but I hope you found it diverting! :rolleyes: