I finally managed to rack my brains a little to present (reluctantly) a small 1'49" composition entitled 'Chasing Starlight', which I feel needs to be expanded, but whenever anything gets climactic, I tend to do something bad! Considering you're all experienced users and musicians, I would love criticisms, feedback and ideas from you guys.
There's a lot of reverb, I was going for 'mystic' to begin with, almost all of the instruments are simulated using the 'Dark Abbey' impulse at roughly -14.4dB.
EWQL Symphonic Orchestra Platinum Plus
- All Cymbals 24-bit, Stage Mic
- Solo Flute KS Master 24-bit, Surround Mic
- Celesta 24-bit, Stage Mic
- 70 Piece String Section Marcato RR 24-bit, All Mic Positions
- 6 French Horns KS Master 24-bit, Stage Mic
EWQL Stormdrum 2
- Bamboo Sticks
- Godzilla Hits
- Hang Drum (Tuning at 1.00)
- O Daiko Set
| Intel Core i7 - 975, 8GB DDR3 DHX 1600MHz RAM, nVidia 8800GT, 2 x MyBook Studio II eSATA in RAID 0, Cubase 5 |
| EWQL SO Platinum+, Symphonic Choirs, Goliath, Voices of Passion, Ministry of Rock, Stormdrum 2, Pianos |