Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > Introduce Yourself
Closed Thread

Old 09-07-2009, 01:19 PM

Patrick_G is on a distinguished road
Default Short Film -The Seer' star's Joey Ansah [Desh] from- The Bourne Ultimatum

Hey guys, how's it going?

I'm pretty new to this forum.. My names Patrick Gill I'm a composer for Film. I thought I'd share with you my latest work.

The Seer is an exciting new science-fiction/action short film from writer/director Sandun Seneviratne.

Joey Ansah [The Bourne Ultimatum] plays the eponymous hero, a revolutionary new kind of assassin who can project his vision far beyond what the human eye can see. Combined with his proficiency in weapons and unarmed combat, he is an unstoppable force....but on his latest mission an incredible encounter is about to change his priorities forever.

The film has just finished it's final stages of post production now and is being prepared to start circling the film festival circuit soon!. I feel like it's been such an honour to have been a part of this production.

Here is a link to the teaser trailer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1OR6mOYxLLw

Please let me know what you guys think of the film/music..

Any comments appreciated!..

Patrick G.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Homepage http://www.myspace.com/theechorebellion
Old 09-07-2009, 02:00 PM
Diamond Member

peter5992 is on a distinguished road

Welcome Patrick!

Nice job on the trailer - congratulations. I hope it will do well on the festivals (I'd check it out if it is screening anywhere in my neck of the woods - seems like my kind of movie). The movie's not yet on IMDB by the way, although three other with the same name are.
Old 09-08-2009, 08:24 AM

Patrick_G is on a distinguished road

Hey Peter,

Thanks a lot for checking it out and your feedback! =).. The movie has not yet been put up on Imdb.. I'm not sure if it will because it's only a short film. Although it hasn't yet began it's screening yet so I'd imagine it might get put up there in time. It's getting screened privately first then it's being submitted to various film festivals and short film competitions etc.
Closed Thread